Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this one. Maybe it'll return to Netflix at some point, since they're still making new episodes it seems.
The Whitney and Elvis ones were interesting too.
Hi, Elvis here. I don't know who they autopsied, but it wasn't me. I'm sitting in line at the drive through window at Krispy Kreme. They make a sweet jelly donut. 🍩 If y'all try em, Graceland's down the street, drop on by.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im curious as to why Bob Sagets family have filed for an injunction to withhold information about how he died, considering it was initially reported as head trauma

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Im curious as to why Bob Sagets family have filed for an injunction to withhold information about how he died, considering it was initially reported as head trauma
I read today that it may be because they won’t be able to access insurance money if it’s proven to be foul play...

Reactions: 2
Rovier Carrington. Google both of their names together

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Bob Saget thing is starting to sound really shady.Apparently his injuries were so severe it was like he'd been hit by a baseball bat.Why are his family so desperate to block any more details about the cause of death?.Surely they want to find out the truth?.

Reactions: 12
The Bob Saget thing is starting to sound really shady.Apparently his injuries were so severe it was like he'd been hit by a baseball bat.Why are his family so desperate to block any more details about the cause of death?.Surely they want to find out the truth?.
Hit by a baseball bat or fell from height - neither of which correlate with going into your hotel room and falling asleep. Something clearly happened that night.

Reactions: 9
I read today that it may be because they won’t be able to access insurance money if it’s proven to be foul play...
How would foul play affect insurance? Normally its if they kill themselves thats when insurance doesn't normally pay out.

Reactions: 1
Unless it was one of them that is 🧐

Esp the weird interviews he has online. Sexual jokes about MK and A as toddlers. Sick sense of humour or a creep?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was quite clearly the guy who actually got arrested for it
I thought so too till I looked into the case. Amanda's story doesn't add up. Why were there two sets of footprints and one was mopped away? Her bathroom was mopped too but there was still quite a bit left. She magically didn't see this blood the whole time she was showering. Maybe she didn't kill her but something doesn't add up.

Can someone give me a TLDR of the JD and Amber thing?

Reactions: 5
I think Amanda's story cannot be relied on at all, given that it was illegally coerced out of her with the addition of a language barrier, sleep deprivation and extremely heavy handed police tactics. Her mistake was signing a garbled and confused statement in the first place I think.

This may not be the time or place but if you are ever questioned by the police do not say a single word and ask for all questions to be forwarded to your solicitor so you can answer them fully and accurately in your own time (the police won't want to do this at all). They aren't lying when they say anything you do say can be used against you. What they mean is what you say may be misremembered, misrepresented and selective parts that suit their theory will be used with all context removed. Much safer to say no comment and wait it out, as Amanda should have done.

For short context you could say in questioning; "Why would I have assulted him? It's true I didn't like him but I would never do anything crazy like that".

What the police say in court; "Crabbypatty made it clear that she didn't like him, which establishes a motive for this heinous crime".

Honestly it's sinister. Even worse with seriously unregulated police forces around the world.

Reactions: 22
How would foul play affect insurance? Normally its if they kill themselves thats when insurance doesn't normally pay out.
No idea, I don’t know much about insurance...just relaying a comment I’d read which appears now to be unlikely...

Reactions: 2
Maybe they won't pay out if an on going investigation is started?
Its to do with photos - the report includes graphic pictures and this is what the family don't want distributed & this means they have to block everything.

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched and read a lot about the case too. There’s more to it than has been revealed I’m sure but I don’t believe Amanda Knox was involved. I can’t recall all the details but from what I recall there was just no evidence other than her slightly odd behaviour
I've been fascinated by this case since the news broke. I don't think we will have heard the last of it all either.

It used to be live streamed IIRC.
Yes - you could buy a pass from C4 and watch it 24/7... it was brilliant for insomniacs like me haha