Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its to do with photos - the report includes graphic pictures and this is what the family don't want distributed & this means they have to block everything.
I’m confused about why the photos would be so graphic if when he was first found he didn’t appear to have been ‘injured’. I feel like I’m missing something!

Reactions: 9
[
I’m confused about why the photos would be so graphic if when he was first found he didn’t appear to have been ‘injured’. I feel like I’m missing something!
They're referring to very graphic autopsy photos as well as scene photos where he's naked.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They may not be graphic, but photo's of his body out there on the internet for the whole world to see would be distressing for his family.

Reactions: 8
I’m curious what hit him on the back of the head. Just tell people. Might save some lives when we next stay at a hotel 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m curious what hit him on the back of the head. Just tell people. Might save some lives when we next stay at a hotel 🙄🙄
Right, have they said they've ruled out foul play? Cos it's all sounding very sus...

Reactions: 5
Yep I don’t understand the secrecy of it’s all so innocent and accidental. What’s so dangerous in a hotel room that it causes that degree of damage? Honestly, just say. The drama around speculation just fuels the internet chat!

Reactions: 4
Yep I don’t understand the secrecy of it’s all so innocent and accidental. What’s so dangerous in a hotel room that it causes that degree of damage? Honestly, just say. The drama around speculation just fuels the internet chat!
Exactly this.. what the Internet can make up is more often than not, worse than the truth

Maybe his head got crushed in some autoerotic contraption so it was severe but no foulplay.

Reactions: 1
It could also be that he hit his head on something, not something hitting his head.

A colleague of mine had a heart attack and hit his head on a table when he collapsed. It was the head blow not the heart attack that nearly killed him. Maybe he just fell awkwardly.

We know that he hit his head, but it's the FORCE of the blow that's puzzling. If he did fall and hit it off something, they say he would have had to have fallen from a great height to have caused the damage to his skull that he had - seemingly not possible from just a tumble in a hotel room. Which is what makes it so very odd.

I have to admit I don’t know much about Bob Saget, but I really feel for his family.

I don’t blame them for wanting to keep any details private, that’s their right, and they’re grieving, but because their request has made the news, it’s like it’s backfired, and now people are talking about it more than they would have.

I’m not blaming anyone here, it’s so natural to see something unresolved or unknown and try to figure it out. I just wish the family’s request to not release the details hadn’t been reported in the media.

Reactions: 3
I don’t blame them for wanting to keep any details private, that’s their right, and they’re grieving, but because their request has made the news, it’s like it’s backfired, and now people are talking about it more than they would have.

It's the Streisand effect

Reactions: 3
It's the Streisand effect
Ugh yes, it’s so sad. Look at this from Wikipedia, it’s why I’m not blaming any of us, I’m interested too. It’s just so bad for his family, they wouldn’t have thought this could happen.

The Streisand effect is an example of psychological reactance, wherein once people are aware that some information is being kept from them, they are significantly more motivated to access and spread that information.[4]

Reactions: 8
I’m glad to hear this is a thing. I didn’t even know who the hell Bob Saget was…never heard of the guy…until he died and was talked about and now I’m eager to know how he died!

Reactions: 4
I read that Bob Saget died because he went to sleep after the head injury, not thinking anything of it. How could he think nothing of it if it was like he'd been hit with a baseball bat? Was that just a lie to reduce public interest?
Agree the worst thing they could have done is to announce that they want all details kept private. Of course they would want to keep the photographs and finer details private but the best thing they could do now is give a statement with some surface level explanation to make it seem less bizarre and suspicious!

I read that Bob Saget died because he went to sleep after the head injury, not thinking anything of it. How could he think nothing of it if it was like he'd been hit with a baseball bat? Was that just a lie to reduce public interest?
Agree the worst thing they could have done is to announce that they want all details kept private. Of course they would want to keep the photographs and finer details private but the best thing they could do now is give a statement with some surface level explanation to make it seem less bizarre and suspicious!
Agc have this
Screenshot_20220220-152509_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
This did happen with someone I know. The combination of post-injury drowsiness and confusion can be disastrous. And if alcohol or other drugs are involved, it's even worse.

Reactions: 1
This did happen with someone I know. The combination of post-injury drowsiness and confusion can be disastrous. And if alcohol or other drugs are involved, it's even worse.
I can completely believe this, especially if it was some freak accident that wouldn't usually cause the level of injury he had.

Reactions: 2