Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Brian was in the last two with Kate lawyer? They do all blend into one…..

Brian won series 2 and Kate won series 3: it was Johnny who was in the last two with her, I think. Or maybe Alex.

(I’m finding it kind of weird that I remember this tit: I only watched the first few series, and I wasn’t even that into it! Strange what the brain chooses to retain 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never understood how Kate won that series. She was just so…beige,
I think it was probably the ladette aspect. Ladettism (is that even a word?) was very big at the time and she was relatively chilled in a very beige way. Her 'competition' in that series, for want of a better word, was probably Jade in that series.

Was Bubble in that one as well or am I mixing series now?

Reactions: 5
I think it was probably the ladette aspect. Ladettism (is that even a word?) was very big at the time and she was relatively chilled in a very beige way. Her 'competition' in that series, for want of a better word, was probably Jade in that series.

Was Bubble in that one as well or am I mixing series now?
Bubble was in the one where Brian won. Think that was season2.x

Reactions: 4
Just seen on a gossip website
View attachment 987068
I haven’t read the full thread so dnt kniw if been said but Dave Coulier is the name I seen pop up so many times an Mary-Kate I think it was said in a interview she remembers him
Gettin into the shower with her naked as a child. I genuinely dnt think bob did anythin to them girls. He was at the wedding. They went at events together an why would they go to the funeral of a man that abused them, but again reports stated they didn’t embrace Dave lie they did other cast members at funeral.

Crime Junkie podcast did a really good episode of the Amanda Knox case. It was a lesson to us all about not talking to the police without legal representation, particularly in a foreign country. It was quite clearly the guy who actually got arrested for it and served a ridiculously short sentence. Amanda Knox was incredibly naive at the time but I don't think she was involved beyond living with Meredith.

Reactions: 12
Crime Junkie podcast did a really good episode of the Amanda Knox case. It was a lesson to us all about not talking to the police without legal representation, particularly in a foreign country. It was quite clearly the guy who actually got arrested for it and served a ridiculously short sentence. Amanda Knox was incredibly naive at the time but I don't think she was involved beyond living with Meredith.
Agree.I thought she was a cold bloodied little madam(doing cartwheels at the police station)but that doesn't make someone a murderer.

Reactions: 7
Agree.I thought she was a cold bloodied little madam(doing cartwheels at the police station)but that doesn't make someone a murderer.
I’d love to read more about this case, how she became implicated and her demeanour etc - can anyone recommend a good source?

Reactions: 1
Amazing that he hasn't been spotted. The annoying sister went to ground as well
I never heard of him till I saw it on social media. Don't think too many would be bothered with him if he's still over there? Wasn't his partner a Dr or something?

I never heard of him till I saw it on social media. Don't think too many would be bothered with him if he's still over there? Wasn't his partner a Dr or something?
He left RTE (the Irish state broadcaster) rather abruptly and quietly when those rumours emerged. (Departed or fired, I dunno)
I think they must have been credible rumours otherwise he would have fought for his good name. I never liked him as I found him very woke/preachy, but hadn't picked up on any sleaziness. Haven't heard anything about what he's up to since and yes the sex columnist sister has gone quiet too.

Reactions: 1