Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either crime junkies or red-handed did one recently I thought was good. I can't remember which one it was but fefo one of them.
The body language guys on utube do a vid on her, I simply can't believe she isn't lying, alot, after watching that.

I was reading all the posts on Moorgate, just too young to remember it. Found this BBC program on where 'Survivors of the Moorgate tube disaster in 1975 thank the fireman who saved them'. (I've embed the link so there are no adverts).

Reactions: 7
So this is a very minor silly one but I've always wanted to know who The Streets song When You Wasn't Famous is about! Apparently Mike Skinner straight up denied that it's about either Rachel Stevens or Cheryl Cole, who were apparently the top two suspects. My money's on Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten...

Reactions: 6
So this is a very minor silly one but I've always wanted to know who The Streets song When You Wasn't Famous is about! Apparently Mike Skinner straight up denied that it's about either Rachel Stevens or Cheryl Cole, who were apparently the top two suspects. My money's on Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten...

And a related mystery: what happened to The Streets - disappeared without trace!

And a related mystery: what happened to The Streets - disappeared without trace!
Not so true, he's made appearances at a few festivals in recent years, did a few paid streaming gigs over lockdowns, released some new material albeit not as catchy as his heyday.

Reactions: 1
I saw them last summer and they were excellent, I was worried but they were so good.
they did new music last year.
mike skinner is mates with holly willouby, their kids go to school together
They were a lot more than mates at one point

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you know this from experience? 🤔
Oh god no, I can only wish. I remember years ago talking about him to someone and asking how this very average looking bloke managed to pull such a stunning woman and that was her answer. I have no idea if its true but I kinda hope it is :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was Sarah Harding.

Reactions: 3