Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naming your Son after their father is really boring. Example: Dad is called David and his son is called David junior. Not only is it confusing as the child gets older, it’s sooooo unimaginative.
I can't stand that. So mawkish & naff

Reactions: 7
I love that I’m debating Christianity with Jesus 😂 I thought you’d be for the church!? 😆
Hahaha I always forget my username when saying very unholy things 🤣 anyways you should try out mass, Christmas mass is great criac!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Naming your Son after their father is really boring. Example: Dad is called David and his son is called David junior. Not only is it confusing as the child gets older, it’s sooooo unimaginative.
Really bleeping annoying if you do ancestry too. I’ve got an unbroken line of 5 John’s (oooerrr). Had to go an rename them John Jr, John 3 etc which just messes up the website 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any type of rose gold jewellery should be buried in a hole. The hole should then be filled with concrete. When the concrete has set, the hole should be bombed. There’s tit, there’s tit and then there’s rose gold tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I came across a Tews.dae recently. I mean, if you are going to call a child that at least spell it properly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Aye until the women stop winning and start complaining about that instead ;) :ROFLMAO:
Many a true word spoken, or in this case posted, in jest. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it happens because looking back at how few groups with female members have ever won the Brit Award for Best Band - 2 to be exact - and how few albums by female artists or bands with female members have ever won the Brit Award for Best Album, it doesn’t bode well!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.