Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Chicken wings are way overrated. A messy pain in the ass and way too much effort for a tiny bit of actual chicken

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion...

Successful people don't buy brands like YSL, Gucci, Vuitton etc.

Most of the time it's people buying them labels to boost their sad little ego, so they spend half their wages simply to look great on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Anti depressants don’t cure depression, they just suppress emotions and make you feel almost nothing. Depression and anxiety can be cured by micro dosing psilocybin but they will never legalise it. The amount of money being made from MH is ridiculous, they dish anti depressants out to anyone and everyone.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
“Influencers” that are constantly gifted stuff to advertise aren’t genuine, they don’t give two shits about the products. They’re just flogging it because they’re being paid top dollar to make it sound good.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I hate it when women plate up for men and then serve them. Are they fucking children? I’d be fuming if my OH plated up for me. I like to choose what I want to eat
I dish out everyone’s meals here. If I let Prince Charming do it he’d give everyone 3x the amount I do and Channel 5 would be round making one of those “aren’t they fucking massively fat?” documentaries about us.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Influencing is not a job

“Influencers” that are constantly gifted stuff to advertise aren’t genuine, they don’t give two shits about the products. They’re just flogging it because they’re being paid top dollar to make it sound good.
I would say that's the most popular opinion on Tattle! Whole heartedly agree. The sooner that industry ends the better

• Heart
Reactions: 46

a musician

This will be a controversial one because everyone loves the NHS and all that :rolleyes: but here goes

A lot of GPs (definitely not all) are terrible at their jobs and shouldn't be in the job in the first place. Some of them have ridiculously poor communication skills and won't take the time to listen to some patients and misdiagnose them constantly. It's obviously been made worse with COVID.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Clickbait

VIP Member
I find women calling their lover or object of lust “daddy” repulsive. The connotations turn my stomach and I think it sends out a very weird message.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Another unpopular opinion before bedtime...

Kids should be able to claim back a percentage of the money that their influencer parents earned while exploiting them on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

thegirlscout

VIP Member
My unpopular opinion is that there aren’t many unpopular opinions on these threads! I want the juicy stuff not 20 pages on ranking biscuits !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
I saw the blood stained mattress and bed sheets. She attacked her partner whilst he was asleep with a fucking lamp.

#bekind shit is always trotted out by the least kind people.
Those of us who are genuinely kind and caring don't have to sign post or virtue signal being kind.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

DiorsDreamer

Idk if this has been said but I’ll repeat it…

Harry Potter is overrated. I will never understand the obsession.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Supermarket workers who comment on what you’re purchasing should be reported to management and reprimanded.
Last year I had the self service lady in Asda say to me ‘aww hope it’s positive for you!’ Whilst taking away my clear blue test that was in a security box. I was mortified

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37