Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am recycling content from a post I’ve made on another thread about this but I don‘t do this often so I’ll let myself off.

My suggestion for the Brits going forward would be to replace the Best Artist Award with the Best hole Award.
Why? Well everyone has one, most of the nominees will be one or act like one and there can be no sensible claims about any gender identity being shown preference over others then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Inclusive to who though? Certainly not women. We will see how this plays out but I would bet that this results in women winning less awards.

All this for a group of people who probably make up less than 1% of the population. So stunning and brave though.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don’t understand how it is more inclusive, surely this just means there are fewer categories?
Maybe they’ll just say best artist in a female/ Male role and hope for the best 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Inclusive to who though? Certainly not women. We will see how this plays out but I would bet that this results in women winning less awards.

All this for a group of people who probably make up less than 1% of the population. So stunning and brave though.
exactly, sports will be but next to.do this and women can say goodbye to ever winning anything

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know I’m only codding ye😂

Did you see The Brits will be gender neutral no his and hers category anymore .
The Brits thing has wound me right up! Ffs! Male and female are sexes, not genders. Yet another institution deliberately blurring the two things in order to erase women. It's not going to be men who suffer as a result of this disturbing agenda.

Reactions: 13
I am recycling content from a post I’ve made on another thread about this but I don‘t do this often so I’ll let myself off.

My suggestion for the Brits going forward would be to replace the Best Artist Award with the Best hole Award.
Why? Well everyone has one, most of the nominees will be one or act like one and there can be no sensible claims about any gender identity being shown preference over others then.
Nah there will be 1 person in the world I'm sure who hasn't got a bumhole for medical reasons and will take offence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is a completely niche and specific unpopular opinion but the Sistine Chapel is a crap tourist attraction. Totally overrated. Honestly wasn't 100% convinced we were in it when we entered. As far as chapels go, I've seen better. Would not recommend.

(I only did this last week and you have to walk A LOT through the bloody Vatican Museums to get to it. Waste of a morning. The highlight was the coffee shop at the end)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
poodle crosses are easy to train which is good for lots of inexperienced owners, and they are great dogs generally. That’s why they are so popular. Lovely temperament, smart and easy to train.

people should research breeds and chose one suitable for them, their experience, their lifestyle and living arrangements.

if it’s a poodle cross that fits them, then that’s a sensible and responsible choice. Better than choosing a random breed they can’t handle and then have people complain about what terrible dog owners they are.

I’ve owned a variety of dogs in my lifetime, spaniels, terriers, mongrels etc. I’ve volunteered with dogs, I’m an experienced dog owner. I’ve raised orphaned puppies by hand. But my current dog is a poodle cross and has probably been the best in terms of temperament and training. I’m not sure I could ever go back to another breed as my experience with poodles has always been so positive. Their only downside for me is their coats, but a cross alleviates that.
Cockapoos are also SO popular that most of these dogs are from tit breeders or puppy farms. You will be hard pressed to find a knowledgable and experienced cockapoo breeder.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They have ruined Ribena. It used to be nectar of the gods. I would rather treat myself to 1 can of full sugar cola a week than have drinks with sweeteners in every day - the flavour is just not there - they taste chalky to me.
Ribena is the devil’s drink

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The Brits thing has wound me right up! Ffs! Male and female are sexes, not genders. Yet another institution deliberately blurring the two things in order to erase women. It's not going to be men who suffer as a result of this disturbing agenda.
Also female performers have had a difficult time in the music industry with getting the same recognition as males and have also been badly exploited over the years now they’re taking the accolade away from them that recognises their talent and musicianship

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand how it is more inclusive, surely this just means there are fewer categories?
If a woman gets an award it will be called tokenism but they'll be scared to give it to a man ...its going to end badly but at least Sam Smith can dry their lil eyes- I mean they as in he not they as in them

Reactions: 12
Anyone who says "Holidays are Coming" needs a slap. Even more so if they go and see the truck as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The little Mermaid 🧜‍♀️/🧜‍♂️
Mr Weaver hasnt got a bumhole, on account of having it surgically removed due to bowel cancer. He wont be in the least bit offended though, mostly because we all take the piss out of him constantly and he's used to it. And he's not woke :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr Weaver hasnt got a bumhole, on account of having it surgically removed due to bowel cancer. He wont be in the least bit offended though, mostly because we all take the piss out of him constantly and he's used to it. And he's not woke :ROFLMAO:
Friend of mine is the same. We affectionately know her as Barbie Butt. She seems to like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good for him, once you come through tough times like that I'm sure nothing phases you, may he have many years of good health ahead x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.