Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You shouldn’t care about how much people spend on their wedding, unless it directly impacts you. If I want to spend a fortune, I can, it’s our money💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Influencers” that are constantly gifted stuff to advertise aren’t genuine, they don’t give two shits about the products. They’re just flogging it because they’re being paid top dollar to make it sound good.
My pet peeve is when they flog shite games. No Tom you have not been unable to stop playing raid shadow legends.

That and promoting tanning injections or detox tea to 16-21 year olds. Becky it made you tit yourself that why you’ve lost 10lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed. Can't be bothered with them at all. My husband loves them and I always think what a waste of time.
My boyfriend eats them and goes through almost a whole roll of kitchen paper. Does my head in. Just have a breast or something. More meat less hassle

Unpopular opinion...

Successful people don't buy brands like YSL, Gucci, Vuitton etc.

Most of the time it's people buying them labels to boost their sad little ego, so they spend half their wages simply to look great on Instagram.
If it’s one or two items i get it but people who walk around head to toe in the logo… Cringe.

Reactions: 7
macaroni cheese is completely overrated (I also hate it being called mac n cheese)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Unpopular opinion...

Successful people don't buy brands like YSL, Gucci, Vuitton etc.

Most of the time it's people buying them labels to boost their sad little ego, so they spend half their wages simply to look great on Instagram.
reminds me of my friends ex who spent a small
Fortune on an audi, wore really expensive watches, all his clothings had to be branded etc.. and… lived at home. His mum had got him a job at the family business, she pretty much wiped his bum for him.

one of the stupidest men I’ve ever met. With the most fragile ego

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Many of them are disgusting but the M&S one is unreal if you wanted to give it a another shot 🤣
I've tried so many as people always insist on it, I love pasta but something about macaroni cheese I just cannot stand :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mac & cheese on its own, meh. But some bacon or chorizo, or bbq beef, some crab maybe. Then its 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would say that's the most popular opinion on Tattle! Whole heartedly agree. The sooner that industry ends the better
Or to balance it out in big bold letters AD and a disclaimer the featured product may not have been used by said influencer. That would have to be automatic, set by the platform everytime the influencer posted an ad. Though I'd much rather see that form of advertising stopped as it isn't properly regulated.

Reactions: 5
I’m sick of seeing insta worthy Christmas trees when everything is perfect on them and beige! What happened to the good old multicoloured tree with miss match baubles on?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.