Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how controversial the biscuit discussion gets, it's so British. :D

I don't think there's a biscuit I don't like because I have a massive sweet tooth. So my UO: all biscuits are great!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am currently watching the Lost Symbol on Sky (it's kinda shite but I'm committed now). You need to know this to understand the following opinion and how much I am not overstating this.

Eddie Izzard is not rocking that ponytail and it is paining me. He doesn't look like a mysterious professorial genius. He looks like a substitute teacher at a failing school whose wardrobe is filled with aged Per Una.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I prefer working wkends
Me too. I like my days off in the week. It’s not exactly quieter at weekends where I work (those darn patients still insist on being looked after 😂 ) but no consultant ward round, no Teams meetings, no urgent paperwork to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how controversial the biscuit discussion gets, it's so British. :D

I don't think there's a biscuit I don't like because I have a massive sweet tooth. So my UO: all biscuits are great!
All biscuits? If you are really trying to say your taste buds get excited by RICH TEA, I simply will not believe you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am currently watching the Lost Symbol on Sky (it's kinda shite but I'm committed now). You need to know this to understand the following opinion and how much I am not overstating this.

Eddie Izzard is not rocking that ponytail and it is paining me. He doesn't look like a mysterious professorial genius. He looks like a substitute teacher at a failing school whose wardrobe is filled with aged Per Una.
I am watching it to and I concur.

Eddie always seems to play male roles when she's acting. That's having your cake and eating it as far as I'm concerned and then will complain when she's misgendered.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All biscuits? If you are really trying to say your taste buds get excited by RICH TEA, I simply will not believe you!
Haha I genuinely have a packet of Rich Tea in my biscuit barrel right now. Okay they're not the most exciting biscuits in the world, but I still love them. :D

I love a good Digestive too (though the chocolate covered ones are obviously better).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha I genuinely have a packet of Rich Tea in my biscuit barrel right now. Okay they're not the most exciting biscuits in the world, but I still love them. :D

I love a good Digestive too (though the chocolate covered ones are obviously better).
Digestive is the king of biscuits. One you can legitimately eat in the morning with a cup of coffee.

Reactions: 9
Anti depressants don’t cure depression, they just suppress emotions and make you feel almost nothing. Depression and anxiety can be cured by micro dosing psilocybin but they will never legalise it. The amount of money being made from MH is ridiculous, they dish anti depressants out to anyone and everyone.
Agreed, theyre so quick to dish them out. Though reactions to AD vary; I felt like a zombie on Sertraline, I was literally losing sense of reality on Mirtazapine but Citalopram works brilliant. Yet I've a few friends who have tried the same ones and they had entirely different experiences.

I had to check the date to make sure it wasn't 1989!
Well now you can feck all the way off, I take nothing back. 😐 I will die on this bridge.

rich tea with butter in between. Well known 80’s dessert 😂

• Haha
I was doing a google search for chocolate fig rolls (if they exist) and came across this. There is chocolate 🍫 called Minge. I am sure the word ‘minge’ has another meaning. 🤣🤭

3A8DD6D8-A46E-4975-B521-C832D82F68D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well now you can feck all the way off, I take nothing back. 😐 I will die on this bridge.

An Irish Oreo 😋 I like a biscuit with a jingle to it 😁
5E952A57-B381-4238-9EB6-4412135BB778.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Buttering a rich tea without breaking it is a CV worthy special skill 👌

Also Digestive biscuit with butter and a bit of cheddar on is the dogs!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.