Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. There are few people more boring to me than those who go on about their sex lives. I have no interest in hearing about it

I dated a sex obsessed guy once and it was so boring. Could never have a normal conversation. I like sex and all but there's other things in life too!
Before I was with my BF, I was on hinge and this guy I spoke to made EVERYTHING sexual. Like I’d say something like “I bought a new bath bomb today” and he’d be like “Oh sexy will you show me how to use them hehe” 🤢

Like there’s a time and a place

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah no I am gonna stay mad at my coworker having 10+ 5 minute breaks a day just because they poison themselves with cigarettes and I don't. Noone gets that many coffee/screen/toilet breaks. Who would do all the work if we all got the same amount of time off to be 'humane'? Smoking isn't essential like hydration and going to the toilet.
Smokers would also avail of the coffee screen and toilet breaks on top of the smoking breaks! That’s what annoys the crap outta me

Reactions: 12
Before I was with my BF, I was on hinge and this guy I spoke to made EVERYTHING sexual. Like I’d say something like “I bought a new bath bomb today” and he’d be like “Oh sexy will you show me how to use them hehe” 🤢

Any man that used “hehe” or monkey emojis needs to be surgically removed from his mothers breast and be introduced to how not to be an absolute fanny. What a turn off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I think guys who do this on dating apps are testing the water and letting you know they are just after a hookup. They’re doing it on purpose

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Any man that used “hehe” or monkey emojis needs to be surgically removed from his mothers breast and be introduced to how not to be an absolute fanny. What a turn off.
The monkey emojis is a massive ick. 🤢

Reactions: 4
The Holiday is only a half decent film because Jack Black is the worst miscasting ever. He is not fanciable at all. In fact, the Hollywood side of the film is pretty tit. I just fast forward all of that.

Reactions: 15
The Holiday is only a half decent film because Jack Black is the worst miscasting ever. He is not fanciable at all. In fact, the Hollywood side of the film is pretty tit. I just fast forward all of that.
I agree, although I can respect them not casting another totally gorgeous man in it. It would have been nice for Jude Law to fall in love with a right munter, though.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. There are few people more boring to me than those who go on about their sex lives. I have no interest in hearing about it

I dated a sex obsessed guy once and it was so boring. Could never have a normal conversation. I like sex and all but there's other things in life too!
I know it's like some people make sex their whole personality and they think talking about it all the time makes them seem really riskie. But they just strike me as people that having nothing better to do with their time that hump, and nothing more interesting about them than their humping.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t want to diss anyones small business as they are only trying to make a living but there is a special place in hell for anyone who has one of these on their front door. So naff. Also Christmas decorations should not be put up til December.
I donView attachment 884859
I think they look so tacky I know Christmas is all about a bit of tack but not my cup of tea at all.
These became quite popular around where I used to live, postman used to do his nut about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree, although I can respect them not casting another totally gorgeous man in it. It would have been nice for Jude Law to fall in love with a right munter, though.
It wouldn’t be the same without Cameron and her fab wardrobe. I’d have liked Leo opposite Kate, they’re always believable. Having said that, I hated Titanic😆

Reactions: 1
Christmas is overrated. ❌
Christmas movies are tit. ❌
Christmas songs are shittier. ❌
Tinsel is tacky. ❌
I hate Christmas. 😬

(P.S Father Christmas is NOT REAL) 🎅🏻❌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
people who post their running route and distance/stats on social media deserve to trip over their own shoe laces…
and fall of their iPhone…
cracking the screen at least, it if not breaking it completely.

the fucks normal people don’t give about you running 8k and burning 600calories whilst passing the nearest Spar and going for a piss in that dodgy as duck lane you took a detour down.
I hope you dribbled on your runners.

also, runners,
not trainers, not sneakers, not high tops, not vans, not converse,
They’re all called runners.

Christmas movies are tit.
Elf is a bleeping stain on society.

the only good Christmas films.
Serendipity.
Bed knobs and broomsticks (it’s a Christmas film, fact)
Oliver (it’s a Christmas film)
Possibly Gremlins. A classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.