Unpopular opinions #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a weak jaw / chin or an overbite is almost universally unattractive. You can probably still be attractive with some of those features but it will be despite it and not because of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I despise those standard social media phrases

“it’s the X for me”
“Why not just say you’re X and be done”
“The audacity”
“You woke up and chose X”

sorry if you’ve used these on this thread :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t agree videos like that of the woman hitting the horse should be in the media.

I do believe she should be investigated and punished accordingly but something about publishing this for all the world doesn’t sit right with me. All it does it make people angry and promote vigilantism.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Amateur dramatic theatre productions are always total tit and are full of people who don’t sing or act for a living for a very good reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Amateur dramatic theatre productions are always total tit and are full of people who don’t sing or act for a living for a very good reason.
Yes!!!!!

Also

Musical theatre in general is a bit tit and all the over performing and jazz hands is just a bit tragic

Reactions: 17
Yes!!!!!

Also

Musical theatre in general is a bit tit and all the over performing and jazz hands is just a bit tragic
I have a family member who actually used to be do an amateur panto every Christmas and my mum and I would go purely just to have a laugh and see what would go wrong that year. Think very wobbly sets, cast members forgetting their lines and walking on at the wrong time, the band randomly striking up and playing at the wrong moment, hysterically tit dance routines and shoehorning popular but totally irrelevant songs into the plot which where then always sung badly. One time someone even fell down the stairs head first during the encore at the end. Entertaining but for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Twee mums dressing kids in matching outfits all the time, even when the kids are 10ish.

A mum from my son’s class does this. Every photo I’ve seen on her FB shows her two kids in matching outfits. Every time!

To make matters worse, she loves to post smug memes with “uplifting” quotes. Aaaaargh.

And she’s made up a hashtag for her family, involving a play on words using their surname and the fact there’s four of them. Imagine their surname being Forward, but she calls themselves the FOURwards.

Anyway, she’s pregnant again (a surprise, I’m guessing) and that totally ruins her hashtag. I am a terrible, terrible person but that amused me greatly. I wish her well for the pregnancy and baby of course, but LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Big Bang Theory wasn’t funny, and was full of lazy offensive tropes

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Twee mums dressing kids in matching outfits all the time, even when the kids are 10ish.

A mum from my son’s class does this. Every photo I’ve seen on her FB shows her two kids in matching outfits. Every time!

To make matters worse, she loves to post smug memes with “uplifting” quotes. Aaaaargh.

And she’s made up a hashtag for her family, involving a play on words using their surname and the fact there’s four of them. Imagine their surname being Forward, but she calls themselves the FOURwards.

Anyway, she’s pregnant again (a surprise, I’m guessing) and that totally ruins her hashtag. I am a terrible, terrible person but that amused me greatly. I wish her well for the pregnancy and baby of course, but LOL.
I would accidentally start tagging random photos under her hashtag 🤣

Reactions: 3

The fourwards makes me wants to die of cringe

The Big Bang Theory wasn’t funny, and was full of lazy offensive tropes
Seconded!

Reactions: 4
What does curvy even mean? I always think of quavers personally. Or is it a nicer word for chubby? 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.