Unpopular opinions #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Christmas adverts this year are tit. All of them. Even the JL one (that’s been tit for a few years now)

Reactions: 19
Christmas programming on TV is tit. I don't want to watch a tit gameshow stuffed with celebrities or another Mrs Browns Boys

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m a total Diet Coke addict, but pepsi has like a fabric softener type taste is the only way I can explain it. Diet cherry coke is top tier

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never understood it, mabye I’m a heartless witch but I don’t want to look at my mum, dad or gran every day 😂
I dated someone who had a framed picture of his family beside his bed facing it. As we were going to get our rocks off I was like "shall I turn it to face away? They don't need to witness this". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Controversial maybe but -
Everyone seems to blame social media for being ‘toxic’ and filling your head with unrealistic expectations. However, I strongly believe that as an adult, you have full control over who you follow and if someone else’s content genuinely has control over your thoughts and/or emotions, then that’s entirely on you, not them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I dated someone who had a framed picture of his family beside his bed facing it. As we were going to get our rocks off I was like "shall I turn it to face away? They don't need to witness this". 😂
You’ve all really made me question my house now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I posted on another thread ages ago that I think having photos of family in your home is weird and I had like 20 quote messages 😂 I’m guessing it really is an unpopular opinion 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I posted on another thread ages ago that I think having photos of family in your home is weird and I had like 20 quote messages 😂 I’m guessing it really is an unpopular opinion 😐
It is. Are they worried they'd forget what they look like? I guess it is helpful if you have kids. You can show them the photo and say "don't open the door to mean aunty June".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're all watching you 😂. As long as you don't have a framed picture of granny in the bathroom.
My friend actually bought me a photo frame that I didn’t know what to do with. So I put it in our downstairs bathroom and would change the picture weekly as a joke, my favourite was a picture of Ainsley Harriott.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think it's weird in your own house but I rented an apartment in Spain once and the flat was full of pictures of the family that owned it. That was weird. Even had a massive family portrait on the wall.

If you're going to rent it out, put the personal photos away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you can't taste the difference between coke & pepsi then you need to take a LFT test, I think you have Covid
I think in a blind taste test the majority of people would not be able to tell the difference. That was meant to be the point I was trying to make!

Reactions: 1
Grown adults who call their parents mummy and daddy need a smack round the head

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Unpopular opinion - Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Fanta, Dr Pepper, sprite, lilt, etc etc etc all tastes disgusting. So thick and fizzy ugh the thought of it’s making my tummy bloat 🤢 I used to drink Coca Cola like water and when I stopped I realised how disgusting it is and then went off all fizzy drinks! I might be boring but water is satisfying to me.

Reactions: 6
Grown adults who call their parents mummy and daddy need a smack round the head
I have a friend who calls her mum's boyfriend "daddy" even though she's a grown woman. I snorted and now I'm not allowed around their house because i'm the bad influence?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.