Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to mention race for it to be a race issue Betty. If millions gathered in the street for the royal family or some other British celebration there would be no negative press coverage and it would be ‘oh look at how lovely this is’ any sort of incidents which always occur with large crowds wouldn’t be as highly reported. That is systematic racism. I’ve seen it my entire life. It’s not a card that gets thrown around it’s real experience but your privilege doesn’t even have to think about that and you gaslight into saying it’s my issue.
I don’t think I’m a spokesperson for all black people. I’m a spokesperson for myself, for my experience and for what I’ve seen and I’ll never stop speaking on what I believe to be true because you told me too.
Anyway there’s no point speaking to you, you’re clearly somebody who is very stuck in their ways, always thinks they’re right and can’t be educated and I’m not wasting my time speaking with somebody like you.
Education would do you a world of good though. Instead of just dismissing what I believe to be true, maybe look into why. It’s not just me. I’m not the only person, but you’d rather tell us we’re wrong and have a chip on our shoulders then do the work wouldn’t you.
I’m not responding to your pathetic comments anymore so I wouldn’t waste my time with your ignorant childish responses if I were you.
I haven't always agreed with Betty on everything, but telling someone "education would do you a world of good" is the height of patronising.

Reactions: 18
You don’t have to mention race for it to be a race issue Betty. If millions gathered in the street for the royal family or some other British celebration there would be no negative press coverage and it would be ‘oh look at how lovely this is’ any sort of incidents which always occur with large crowds wouldn’t be as highly reported. That is systematic racism. I’ve seen it my entire life. It’s not a card that gets thrown around it’s real experience but your privilege doesn’t even have to think about that and you gaslight into saying it’s my issue.
I don’t think I’m a spokesperson for all black people. I’m a spokesperson for myself, for my experience and for what I’ve seen and I’ll never stop speaking on what I believe to be true because you told me too.
Anyway there’s no point speaking to you, you’re clearly somebody who is very stuck in their ways, always thinks they’re right and can’t be educated and I’m not wasting my time speaking with somebody like you.
Education would do you a world of good though. Instead of just dismissing what I believe to be true, maybe look into why. It’s not just me. I’m not the only person, but you’d rather tell us we’re wrong and have a chip on our shoulders then do the work wouldn’t you.
I’m not responding to your pathetic comments anymore so I wouldn’t waste my time with your ignorant childish responses if I were you.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. You are an embarrassment to yourself and everyone you are trying to speak for.

Reactions: 13
You don’t have to mention race for it to be a race issue Betty. If millions gathered in the street for the royal family or some other British celebration there would be no negative press coverage and it would be ‘oh look at how lovely this is’ any sort of incidents which always occur with large crowds wouldn’t be as highly reported.

When there is a murder, hundreds of arrests, countless reports of sexual assault, assaults, theft and robbery at a royal event get back to me.

I don't recall mayhem during the Queens Jubilee celebrations.

Reactions: 20
I'm another one who's not too keen on Fairytale in New York.

Fig rolls are chef's kiss, or rather, baker's kiss.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'd say they're on a par but it also depends were they're from. A Greggs sausage roll beats everything else hands down.
The nice lady in Greggs gave me 2 free sausage rolls and a cup of tea, free, last week for the train because they’d run out of baguettes.

No point to my post…just boasting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anything with oats can get in the bin. Also the hoes on Instagram making overnight oats reels can get in the bin as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They are absolutely gross IMO. Bad childhood memories of being fed fig rolls and rich teas with a glass of milk, by my nanny (lovely woman bless her). She never bought chocolate biccies grrr
You poor child :(
Fig rolls remind me of the care home I used to work in. They were very popular.

Reactions: 4
Anything with oats can get in the bin. Also the hoes on Instagram making overnight oats reels can get in the bin as well
I now have “oats and hoes” in a loop in my head 👀

step-brothers-boat.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. You are an embarrassment to yourself and everyone you are trying to speak for.
hahahaha no, not at all. I’m mixed race and @Peaches_xox makes me proud nearly every single day. I might not agree with her on certain occasions but she’s far from an embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.