Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister works part time at Mcdonalds. I'm honestly surprised at how busy it is.

As a company they are pretty good so far. She can pick and choose her shifts. She gets a free lunch too. When she won employee of the month. They gave her a bag with a £10 gift voucher, a water bottle, a mini torch and a bubble pop thing. They also are good with training and helping crew members to progress .

It's the customers who are the problem. She was told by the manager at the interview people will be rude.

Reactions: 12
It isn’t bullshit…I don’t eat, nor do I like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc. I don’t feel the need to be controversial. I simply do not like it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I haven’t had McDonalds (or the like) in years but the last few times I’ve looked at their menus to order I just didn’t see anything I’d spend money on 🤷🏼‍♀️

They do seem fairly cheap to a lot of other options for similar food though so there’s at least that. Though I wonder if the portion sizes might have something to do with that

Reactions: 2
I imagine everyone looking like their Tattle profile pictures. 😂
That’s me in the profile pic 😉

Exactly this 😂😂 and fb posts written to the child, even though they’re 4 and clearly can’t read nor are they on fb. And don’t get me started on Facebook posts to people wishing their child a happy birthday 😅🔫 for the same reasons!
Posts like Happy Heavenly Birthday Grandma make me puzzled. Grandma has probably never heard of Facebook, and who says she’s in heaven. She may have gone downstairs with beelzebub 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Posts like Happy Heavenly Birthday Grandma make me puzzled. Grandma has probably never heard of Facebook, and who says she’s in heaven. She may have gone downstairs with beelzebub 🤷🏼‍♀️
Having to post pictures each time they go visit the grave confuses me so much. Just why?

On another note, I do enjoy some of the people who update every single thing that goes on in their life. I want them to message me each time they post one of those ambiguous posts. It's just free entertainment

Reactions: 3
I don't know whether it's that unpopular but you can definitely separate the music from the artists. I'm not going to stop enjoying my favourite songs just because the singer did something bad
I really can’t do this. I used to be obsessed with Lostprophets when I was younger and ever since he got arrested I haven’t been able to listen to them. I tried twice and I got a flood of nostalgia but it just felt so awkward that I couldn’t end up finishing the song.
Same with other types of art - I really dislike Johnny Depp and have done for years. Whenever I see his name attached to a project I just roll my eyes. I heard that he might be after the role that Mads Mikkelsen took over and I would have no interest in seeing him in a film. When he was revealed at the end of Fantastic Beasts my friend and I just groaned.

Reactions: 6
Lol, knew it would be unpopular.. dunno, maybe I’m missing a chromosome or something?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Don't worry my South Asian mum is close to disowning me because I even have ketchup with curry. My ancestors are looking down on me with disapproval. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad cream all horrific in my opinion. Oh and coleslaw. Devil's work.
Your food must be so dry. Like dust.

Crumpets are absolutely hideous, they taste of stale bread and have the texture of the heel of bread. Horrid.
Strange seeing someone else call it “the heel” of the bread. I said this in work one time and nobody understood what I was talking about. Apparently they all call it “the ends” ? Weirdos.

Reactions: 5
Your food must be so dry. Like dust.

Strange seeing someone else call it “the heel” of the bread. I said this in work one time and nobody understood what I was talking about. Apparently they all call it “the ends” ? Weirdos.
The ends? No no no 😂 the top slice is the scalp and the bottom slice is the heel 🤣😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.