Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd guess it's also a bit of whataboutism. If it wasn't helping the homeless it would be helping some other group of British people

I will say I'm rather disappointed that churches only open their doors overnight during winter when the weather is freezing for so many consecutive days - or maybe it's just my local church who does that and there are other policies elsewhere
Our local church had to close at night because of the amount of theft and vandalism that went on. This became their policy quite a few years ago. Churches don't get the respect they used to get.

Reactions: 7
I don't know whether it's that unpopular but you can definitely separate the music from the artists. I'm not going to stop enjoying my favourite songs just because the singer did something bad
We can't ever listen to Another Rock'n'Roll Christmas again but Michael Jackson is still played regularly on the radio.

Then again if we went by what many artists have apparently got up over the years we wouldn't able to listen to anything pre 1990.

Reactions: 3
Morrisons own crumpets are better than Warburtons I think, and for half the price!

I looove halloumi could eat it everyday

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Coming from miss I don’t like McDonald’s 😅 i don’t believe that bullshit. People who claim to not like McDonald’s are just trying to be controversial 🤣
It isn’t bullshit…I don’t eat, nor do I like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc. I don’t feel the need to be controversial. I simply do not like it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.