Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who have a problem with high income households are just bitter that they failed in life …

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boxing is tit.

Punching someone is not a sport.
I'd rather people fought with other consenting adults under managed conditions than with no holds barred or getting violent with those who don't want it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made illegal at some point, though.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the appeal of WWE

Apparently a lot of the wrestling stuff for entertainment is scripted

Reactions: 9
😆 she’s our baby she comes everywhere with us we’re too poor for a real baby 🤣
It wasn’t a dig at you. I didn’t even know you did that 🤣. My dog comes on holiday with me…. I was referencing a Facebook post where someone said something along the lines of ‘we took our baby to the place we got engaged 2 years later’

Our baby = the dog lol 😂😳🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think people have Misinterpreted my post, I fully understand having a child is a huge thing and to a certain extent massive achievement, but as a happily childless human I don’t need to be sent 20 pictures a day of your darling offspring, who quite frankly in many cases looks like a badly bashed potato. I also have no interest as a woman to hear about potty training etc. Find your audience. Much like with pets most people don’t care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I'm gonna drop it, yall it's been a blast you not hating me (well I'm sure plenty of you do already :LOL:)

I don't give a duck about black lives matter. The movement not ethnicity I'm not that cuntish. I know people don't like to admit it, but we fundamentally all have our own tit and issues and you just can't care about them all and I think people who pretend they do are just liars tbh. I think you absolutely duck yourself if you get emotionally invested in every cause. That's not to say I don't agree with the principals, but at if I'm being brutally honest, they don't affect me and I don't treat one ethnic group any different to another so for me, I've done my bit. I accept it's selfish to say so, but you need to be sometimes. I don't feel performative activism changes that. I can say with 100% certainty every single person in my life who preaches about BLM has done nothing more than share a graphic on socials. Most of these people are also the same types to have used racist slurs in the past.

#burnthelantern?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cats are dirty, horrible creatures and I hate them, you won’t convince me otherwise
I know you're trolling but I'm gonna bite anyway... How are cats dirty when they keep themselves impeccably clean, but dogs need to be bathed - so generally stink unless their owners bath them regularly?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know someone who got gel nails - white with black paws painted on one finger on each hand - in honour of it being her dog’s birthday that week. Nope.
I love my dog. She’s basically my favourite and my bestie and (and I know how cheesey this sounds!) she brought me back to myself after my mum died (I have a husband and kids too but getting a puppy when we did just helped in a way I didn’t know it would!) But nails for her birthday? Nope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Damn that was disappointingly popular, gonna have to dig into the depths of my darkest self for you animals :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noo please, I can't go through the "if you have pets, your house stinks" debate all over again 🤣

I don't understand people who don't like cats or dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know you're trolling but I'm gonna bite anyway... How are cats dirty when they keep themselves impeccably clean, but dogs need to be bathed - so generally stink unless their owners bath them regularly?
I’m not trolling I do hate cats 😂 it wouldn’t be unpopular opinions if we all agreed all the time 😏

Eta - I think it’s dirty how they crawl all over the worktops etc and I think they stink

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Cats are arsey mother fuckers (at least my MILs cat is)
Dogs (mostly) are loving 🥰

Reactions: 3
People who have a problem with high income households are just bitter that they failed in life …
I really don't think this is fair tbh, speaking from experience my job isn't exactly well paid and I'll never have a high income household, but I have a masters, lovely home and car so I wouldn't say that i had failed at life. Your wage packet doesn't determine that, that's just bonkers. What exactly would you class as 'high income ' out of interest?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think people have Misinterpreted my post, I fully understand having a child is a huge thing and to a certain extent massive achievement, but as a happily childless human I don’t need to be sent 20 pictures a day of your darling offspring, who quite frankly in many cases looks like a badly bashed potato. I also have no interest as a woman to hear about potty training etc. Find your audience. Much like with pets most people don’t care.
I think people with children lose the ability to remember life before children. I saw a tik tok the other day, about how it’s rude to find screaming kids on a plane annoying.

Sorry, whilst I would never say or do anything, screaming kids in public is bleeping annoying and don’t pretend you wouldn’t of found it irritating before you had them, because you would of. They made out it was criminal to think in your head ‘ugh, shut up’. I hate how people don’t think your life is complete till you have a child, and I find a lot of mums look down on you if you don’t plan too soon. Why shouldn’t I want my life to me right now, with all my money going on me? I would never tell a mum to not have children so why do they think it’s acceptable to tell me I NEED to have them. They also don’t usually consider people’s fertility issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They may have seriously compromised health systems. My mates son has had a liver transplant and has no immune system. A precaution .
Mind you- alone in a car is a bit much lolz
Each to their own if they want to wear a mask then fair enough what really grinds my gears though is when somebody questions you on not wearing one. Mind your own business ffs

Reactions: 4
I think people with children lose the ability to remember life before children. I saw a tik tok the other day, about how it’s rude to find screaming kids on a plane annoying.

Sorry, whilst I would never say or do anything, screaming kids in public is bleeping annoying and don’t pretend you wouldn’t of found it irritating before you had them, because you would of. I hate how people don’t think your life is complete till you have a child, and I find a lot of mums look down on you if you don’t plan too soon. Why shouldn’t I want my life to me right now, with all my money going on me? I would never tell a mum to not have children so why do they think it’s acceptable to tell me I NEED to have them. They also don’t usually consider people’s fertility issues.
I have children and I still find screaming kids in public bleeping annoying! Mums who say they aren’t annoying are liars.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.