Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread we had:

Pop songs vs. Church bangers at the school assembly. 🙏🏻 🎵
The erosion of women’s rights 👩🏼 🪧
The return of the breastfeeding debate. 🤱
Whispers of fig rolls in the darkness 👀
A bunch of chocolate and fizzy pop chatter. 🍫 🥤
And much more…

Continue sharing your unpopular opinions here…

Reactions: 7
I wish I could go back in time to our wedding prep meeting with the priest to tell him we want proper “church bangers” to sing🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think if you haven't chosen a name for your baby by the time it's born then you're ridiculous.

I had a family member who still hadn't decided 6 weeks after birth. They were still deciding on the way to the register the birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think if you haven't chosen a name for your baby by the time it's born then you're ridiculous.

I had a family member who still hadn't decided 6 weeks after birth. They were still deciding on the way to the register the birth.
Listen here. I had the name, but he didn’t look like his name, it took me a day or two 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Listen here. I had the name, but he didn’t look like his name, it took me a day or two 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
You see I don't get the ' I want to see what they look like' thing. Most babies look like old people and gargoyles when they're born. On that aspect they'd all be called Doris or Quasi. My daughter was a ventouse delivery and was a proper conehead. We stuck with our planned name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had pre-picked my children’s names. I always felt better referring to them by a name than just “baby” all the time. Made it seem all the more real (not that the myriad of pregnancy symptoms didn’t) 😂

Reactions: 4
A lot of parents are like that I believe! My cousin was adamant on the name Alex when she had her son and after he was born she was lying in bed with him having a cuddle, and she accidentally called him Daniel and that’s how he got his name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We don’t need to be informed of every health development of Kate Garraways’s husband. The poor guy has his dignity violated almost every week with photos of him in hospital. The guy seems to be suffering badly since Covid, but, bless him, he’s not a celebrity but the spouse of a tv presenter. I don’t understand the constant reporting of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
We don’t need to be informed of every health development of Kate Garraways’s husband. The poor guy has his dignity violated almost every week with photos of him in hospital. The guy seems to be suffering badly since Covid, but, bless him, he’s not a celebrity but the spouse of a tv presenter. I don’t understand the constant reporting of it.
Nor me. Dreadful. Poor old bastard.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Agreed. Enough now.

Let him have some privacy and dignity.

Reactions: 24
Big chain shops/restaurants/cafes tend to be better for the community than independent ones. They've got the capacity to hire more people from the local area. Independent shops/restaurants/cafes are generally smaller in size and won't hire at all or stick to people they know to work there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A lot of parents are like that I believe! My cousin was adamant on the name Alex when she had her son and after he was born she was lying in bed with him having a cuddle, and she accidentally called him Daniel and that’s how he got his name 😂
And after shouting the name up the stairs for the last 20 odd years, I must admit I don’t even like it anymore 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the theme of morning tv and presenters.. I think GMB & This Morning are absolutely awful shows. Tv presenters talk over each other all the time and it turns into a shouting match of who can get their voice heard. I find BBC Breakfast a bit dull but at least they let each other speak

Reactions: 17
On the theme of morning tv and presenters.. I think GMB & This Morning are absolutely awful shows. Tv presenters talk over each other all the time and it turns into a shouting match of who can get their voice heard. I find BBC Breakfast a bit dull but at least they let each other speak
I dunno. Naga and Charlie are so unlikeable to me 😂 morning tv is awful in general

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dunno. Naga and Charlie are so unlikeable to me 😂 morning tv is awful in general
Hey I didn’t say i liked it😜. GMB and this morning are soo shouty and it’s not the vibe I need to set up my day lol
Also don’t get me started on Kay Burley from Sky News 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He doesn’t have covid…….

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hey I didn’t say i liked it😜. GMB and this morning are soo shouty and it’s not the vibe I need to set up my day lol
Also don’t get me started on Kay Burley from Sky News 😤😤😤
I think Piers Morgan was the best thing that happened to GMB and they threw him under a bus.

Reactions: 11
I thought his health woes started after covid a couple of years ago? Anyway, I don't think we need weekly updates on a z list celeb's spouse. Poor guy.
I don’t believe he’s got covid, or that his serious health issues were caused by covid. Agree, I have no idea why he’s always in the news. Kate Garraway has certainly cashed in though….

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.