Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got de ja vu haven’t we discussed all of the above before 🤔
We've discussed most things before ... breastfeeding comes up every other thread but we get new people joining and different angles come up.

You've been very quiet recently @Peaches_xox ... you normally come up with spectacular UP's 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We've discussed most things before ... breastfeeding comes up every other thread but we get new people joining and different angles come up.

You've been very quiet recently @Peaches_xox ... you normally come up with spectacular UP's 😁
I don’t think I could ever top that discussion over the prosthetic let the other day tbh 😅😅😅

Even worse when people get overprotective of their kids names thinking it’s something special like they’re isn’t a million other kids with it’s name 🥴
Somebody I sat next to at work for over two years recently named their baby basically the same name as my kids name and tbh I did think it was a bit weird. I know I don’t own the name or nothing but I was like seriously 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I kind of like animals with "human" names. We had pigs called Fred and Mary when we were children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just wondering what the alternative to a human name is for an animal? Especially when “human” names are becoming more unusual

Reactions: 4
My dog has a bow tie collection and I love it 🤣 judge me all you want he looks proper dapper

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I love dogs with human names 😂. I know a Labrador called Susan and a German Shepherd called Craig

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like old people’s names for pets. It seems to fit somehow!

Reactions: 10
This thread is boring to read now. Even the chicken thing wasn’t that outrageous. Back to the vaccine thread I go for some drama 😂.

The card game Uno is overrated too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
UO but I’m not a fan of dogs being called Ridiculous names like rover etc my dog was called Thea and it suited her completely, snorts; dribbles and all. I also like her name was fairly

Whenever I see someone out wearing a mask now I think they are an idiot…… I actually saw someone driving with a mask on…. Alone in a car……

Also

I HATE when people have beach/sea/seaside themed bathrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.