Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love when there’s loads of debates at once 🤣🤣🤣 refresh asap for the next set of controversial replies. I love this thread bahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not picking up tit even in a tissue or poop bag. Your hands must still get smelly. :sick:
This 👏
I just couldn't :sick: also its kind of embarrassing walking past someone waiting on their dog that's shitting or seeing the owner picking up the poop :oops: idk if it's normal to feel like that :LOL:

Reactions: 3
The government controlling how we dress in public is nothing new tbf, they already ban us from dressing in certain ways. For example, we can’t show certain parts of our body in public without risking getting done for indecent exposure lmao.
Lol are you equating banning nudity to banning burkas? Surely not.

Reactions: 7
I think it depends on your breed of dog, my dogs a jack Russell x dachshund and she’s super clean she gets a bath every couple of months but she never smells, I’m a dog groomer and the states some of the dogs come in I can’t believe people have them in their house, arses caked in tit and fleas and all sorts🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This 👏
I just couldn't :sick: also its kind of embarrassing walking past someone waiting on their dog that's shitting or seeing the owner picking up the poop :oops: idk if it's normal to feel like that :LOL:
admittedly when I’m stood at the side of the road whilst my dog is doing his business I do feel like a proper twit 😂 dunno why I always just imagine the people driving by are like “ooer Look at her waiting for her dog to tit, weirdo”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok I will spice it up with one of my unpopular opinions (it’s unpopular for my age group, but perhaps not for older people)
I think the unpopularity is more to do with the fear of being labelled Islamophobic

I just think it's rich that a dog owner is whining about cats being smelly. You can smell dog a mile off in a dog owner's house. :p
At least dog smell is fairly easy to get rid of
I've never really known cats to have a smell other than litter or them having peed/tit somewhere but it's stupidly hard to get rid of

Reactions: 2
Ok I'm gonna drop it, yall it's been a blast you not hating me (well I'm sure plenty of you do already :LOL:)

I don't give a duck about black lives matter. The movement not ethnicity I'm not that cuntish. I know people don't like to admit it, but we fundamentally all have our own tit and issues and you just can't care about them all and I think people who pretend they do are just liars tbh. I think you absolutely duck yourself if you get emotionally invested in every cause. That's not to say I don't agree with the principals, but at if I'm being brutally honest, they don't affect me and I don't treat one ethnic group any different to another so for me, I've done my bit. I accept it's selfish to say so, but you need to be sometimes. I don't feel performative activism changes that. I can say with 100% certainty every single person in my life who preaches about BLM has done nothing more than share a graphic on socials. Most of these people are also the same types to have used racist slurs in the past.

#burnthelantern?
Of course you don’t care about the Black Lives Matter movement. You quite clearly said it doesn’t effect you so why should you care?!

What do you mean by you’ve done your bit?! You’ve done your bit so now it shouldn’t matter to you that black people are still treated unequally to white people? That’s the most ignorant thing I’ve ever read on here. It’s those kind of views and opinions as to why black people are still treated as they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cats bring in vermin, and have a pissy litter box in the house. How can they smell more than dogs 🤣

Realistically any animal you have in your home is gonna smell sometimes, that’s just the way it is lol. Some more than others 😅

Reactions: 4
I think it depends on your breed of dog, my dogs a jack Russell x dachshund and she’s super clean she gets a bath every couple of months but she never smells, I’m a dog groomer and the states some of the dogs come in I can’t believe people have them in their house, arses caked in tit and fleas and all sorts🤢
Just because you can’t smell her, doesn’t mean she doesn’t smell. She does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This 👏
Haha yeah. I go on a walk down a country lane near me that's popular with dog walkers. You can tell the ones who are only out for tit time - as they let the dog saunter in the grass verges while they look awkward.

I can tell they're willing me to walk past quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think Colleges should have these mock graduation ceremonies for students that have got HNC’s. You shouldn’t be “graduating” if you haven’t been to university and you don’t have a degree. It makes a complete mockery of the full higher education system.

I will give the nursery kids a pass.
I never went to mine :LOL: can't even remember my qualifications, they're in a file somewhere :oops:

Of course you don’t care about the Black Lives Matter movement. You quite clearly said it doesn’t effect you so why should you care?!

What do you mean by you’ve done your bit?! You’ve done your bit so now it shouldn’t matter to you that black people are still treated unequally to white people? That’s the most ignorant thing I’ve ever read on here. It’s those kind of views and opinions as to why black people are still treated as they are.
Ooh ding ding we have a winner. Would you prefer I post a meaningless post on Insta to pretend I care? Because I promise you that's all 99% of the people who tell you they care are doing. I'm sorry (well I'm not) it offends you, but it isn't up to people who don't cause the problems to solve them.

It doesn't affect me so no I don't care about the movement, I'm glad you can read. I'm sure there are abundant issues that don't affect you that you don't care about either. That's life. Being honest about that isn't the same as causing the problems.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the unpopularity is more to do with the fear of being labelled Islamophobic

At least dog smell is fairly easy to get rid of
I've never really known cats to have a smell other than litter or them having peed/tit somewhere but it's stupidly hard to get rid of
See, I don't think it's easy to get rid of. My neighbours have two dogs and I feed their goldfish when they're on holiday. I can smell dog whenever I go around their house, even when they've been away for a week.

Reactions: 2
My dogs bleeping stink, I'll be the first to admit. Wash them and 10 minutes later they are like cheesy corpses. It's a losing battle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.