Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I see someone out wearing a mask now I think they are an idiot…… I actually saw someone driving with a mask on…. Alone in a car……

Also

I HATE when people have beach/sea/seaside themed bathrooms.
They may have seriously compromised health systems. My mates son has had a liver transplant and has no immune system. A precaution .
Mind you- alone in a car is a bit much lolz

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whenever I see someone out wearing a mask now I think they are an idiot…… I actually saw someone driving with a mask on…. Alone in a car……

Also

I HATE when people have beach/sea/seaside themed bathrooms.
I agree if they're wearing it alone in a car but if I see someone wearing a mask in a shop I assume they've either got covid or they think they've got it. So I tend to give them a wide berth. :D

Reactions: 6
Some threads on tattle definitely have a lot of people who are there just for the misery

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My UO today is, some users on this forum are actually quite unstable and really need to step away from their screens. They literally grasp at straws to criticise an influencer 🤣

Or they see things they want to see, like omg did you see her face when so and so said this or did that, she was FUMING! then you watch the clip and its just a standard face, literally showing no reaction 🤣
I can appreciate how easy it is to become obsessed with some of these non entities, it is a kind of escapism. It is so easy to be sucked in

Reactions: 3
Ok people I have kept this in for a while but

DOGS suck!!! They aren’t cute in anyway, don’t care if they are a puppy or a fluffy thing, either way they are tit.

I have NO interest in seeing your dogs photos or to stroke your dog, i don’t care if its friendly blah blah 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
^^

i feel the same but for cats. Cats are not cute and people that try and base their whole personality on having cats or being ‘crazy cat ladies’ are weirdos

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw the comments about Dawn needing help and why are you still live? And when I went to look at the comments again they were deleted.

I saw the comments about Dawn needing help and why are you still live? And when I went to look at the comments again they were deleted.
Sorry thought I was posting on a different thread.

I always think they’re delivering clinical care at home to highly vulnerable patients and following correct mask hygiene in not removing the mask until they’re able to wash their hands. Different experience shapes our opinions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cats are dirty, horrible creatures and I hate them, you won’t convince me otherwise

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think children are great. Being parent must be fab. But people that make having a baby/child their whole personality is really sad for women kind. Your mum fab❤But don’t lose your your whole personality

Reactions: 16
I love cats and I don’t mind dogs but IN MY EXPERIENCE(!) people who say they’re ‘crazy cat ladies’ or ‘crazy dog ladies’ or whatever are filthy, and use their love as an excuse to have a stinking home covered in pet hair and tit, with a badly behaved animal that tends to rule the roost, because as aforementioned the owner is ‘a crazy cat lady’ (or whatever) and the animal can do no wrong. Whereas people who are just like, yeah I have a dog and I love him, tend to be much cleaner/firmer with the animal’s boundaries. This is just something I’ve observed over the years. Sorry to the crazy cat or dog people out there. 🫣
…OTOH if your house is a stinking canine hovel you could always wash it with a bidet. Go wild and throw your chicken in there too. ;)

sorry the bidet chicken chat is boring now innit I’ll stop

• Heart
While I think women who make having a kid their whole personality can be seriously bleeping boring, I understand how it would be easy to fall into that. Most of my friends have kids and it can be really all consuming, especially when the kids are still babies.

I also think it’s unfair to imply that women do a disservice to womankind if they don’t meet your idea of what a woman should be. We’re not a monolith

Ok people I have kept this in for a while but

DOGS suck!!! They aren’t cute in anyway, don’t care if they are a puppy or a fluffy thing, either way they are tit.

I have NO interest in seeing your dogs photos or to stroke your dog, i don’t care if its friendly blah blah 😩
Sort your life out hun..
C32A93BE-9A1F-45C4-8EEC-BB5870437D50.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
While I think women who make having a kid their whole personality can be seriously bleeping boring, I understand how it would be easy to fall into that. Most of my friends have kids and it can be really all consuming, especially when the kids are still babies.

I also think it’s unfair to imply that women do a disservice to womankind if they don’t meet your idea of what a woman should be. We’re not a monolith
I think that childless people just can’t understand nor appreciate how much your life changes once you have a child. It’s not even intentional, your priorities just shift and you naturally start to put the needs and wants of your child first. A child completely and totally changes every aspect of your life forever, there’s no going back, there’s a fundamental shift and you go forward from that point but there’s a definitive life pre children and then post children.

Reactions: 15
I love dogs but they can be really annoying. The clingy behaviour, the licking noises… oh my god.

I’m dog sitting at the moment and the dog whines whenever he wants something, even if he’s been given all the attention in the world. Drives me mad

At the same times I’m not a fan of people who have their dogs live like they’re not their own beings and they have all these rules that make it seem like it’s the military or something. What’s the use of having a dog at that point?

Reactions: 2
Cats are much easier than dogs. My mum once had as many as nine cats just living with her in the house (with access to the outside through a catflap). Most people couldn't cope with that with dogs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.