Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe he’s got covid, or that his serious health issues were caused by covid. Agree, I have no idea why he’s always in the news. Kate Garraway has certainly cashed in though….
I'm intrigued, what do you think he was unwell with given the medical staff treating him confirmed it was Covid, in the middle of a Covid pandemic and that he's been very unwell ever since?

Reactions: 15
Covid denier! Give me a break!!!!!! You keep your tinfoil hat on mate, don’t stress!!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪

Maybe he had covid to begin with years ago but he hasn’t got it now and it wasn’t covid that’s caused him to get to where he is now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Covid denier! Give me a break!!!!!! You keep your tinfoil hat on mate, don’t stress!!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪

Maybe he had covid to begin with years ago but he hasn’t got it now and it wasn’t covid that’s caused him to get to where he is now.
I feel think the same. I actually believe the poor bugger was used to install fear in people. (Kate has no shame) He probably had covid but I doubt covid was the cause of all his problems. Just like those who died with covid didn't die from covid.

Reactions: 12
I also think Kate should let the poor bastard (and their kids) have some privacy and dignity. If they’re saying his issues are the result of covid, I have no reason not to believe that, though.

I know a couple of people IRL who have life changing conditions as complications of covid. One guy who had all 4 limbs amputated to save his life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'd rather talk about morbidly obese trans Janice from the estate, breastfeeding while singing He's got the whole world in his hands and eating a fig roll than bleeping Covid :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Listen here. I had the name, but he didn’t look like his name, it took me a day or two 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

When I was pregnant with my 1st I wanted Robert for a boy or Roberta for a girl just so I could call them Bobby. Never in my child's 45 years have I ever called them Bobby. it just didn't fit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I was pregnant with my 1st I wanted Robert for a boy or Roberta for a girl just so I could call them Bobby. Never in my child's 45 years have I ever called them Bobby. it just didn't fit
My mum really wanted to call my brother Stuart but her and my dad couldn’t agree if it was spelt Stuart or Stewart (I think one is the Scottish way but we don’t have any Scottish in our family at all!) so he ended up being called something totally different 😂

• Haha
My mum really wanted to call my brother Stuart but her and my dad couldn’t agree if it was spelt Stuart or Stewart (I think one is the Scottish way but we don’t have any Scottish in our family at all!) so he ended up being called something totally different 😂
My Dad wanted to call me Chelsea after Chelsea FC but my Ma is an Arsenal supporter so there was nearly killings in the labour ward over my name choice, they ended up choosing an alright name in the end 😂

• Haha
My UO today is, some users on this forum are actually quite unstable and really need to step away from their screens. They literally grasp at straws to criticise an influencer 🤣

Or they see things they want to see, like omg did you see her face when so and so said this or did that, she was FUMING! then you watch the clip and its just a standard face, literally showing no reaction 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My UO today is, some users on this forum are actually quite unstable and really need to step away from their screens. They literally grasp at straws to criticise an influencer 🤣

Or they see things they want to see, like omg did you see her face when so and so said this or did that, she was FUMING! then you watch the clip and its just a standard face, literally showing no reaction 🤣
This btw. There’s a difference between talking about non declared ads or calling them a dick (most influencers are) and being fully obsessed with them and everything they do. Some users are defo on the more extreme end of the spectrum 😬

Reactions: 14
I also think Kate should let the poor bastard (and their kids) have some privacy and dignity. If they’re saying his issues are the result of covid, I have no reason not to believe that, though.

I know a couple of people IRL who have life changing conditions as complications of covid. One guy who had all 4 limbs amputated to save his life.
Agreed. I don’t get why Kate Garraway would lie about her husband’s illness being caused by covid. Or why people would think she had, as though they’re experts on disease. 😂

Reactions: 13

Many haters of the influencers are more obsessed with them than any of the fans.

Reactions: 16
Which is exactly why I think the name is not as important as people think.

Often kids get called somthing different. My brother never goes by his name.

Just don't pick something that will be embarrassing to the kid.

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪

I'm not stressed at all 🤣 COVID deniers exist, I was just asking a question.

Your first post said 'he doesn't have covid', which I don't think anyone suggested he did.

I've no reason to dispute that he had COVID right at the start and has multiple organ failures/problems as a direct consequence, which then indirectly lead to further problems.

My husband had leukaemia 11 years ago and is in a wheelchair due to the treatments he required. So yes he's in a wheelchair because of leukaemia, but he doesn't have leukaemia now.

Reactions: 18
Idk why anyone buys fake butter in the tub like lurpak or dairygold, it’s rotten and isn’t even worth the price. It’s also pumped up full of chemicals it’s closer to plastic than butter. It’s simply not worth paying money for.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I have had to step away from a couple of threads because the hate is way beyond normal. The threads start out great and funny but end up so toxic. I've never had that level of hate even for people who fucked my life up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mini's aren't cool. It seems like every fourth person has one and the Mini Clubman just looks ridiculous

11954762_931117680277341_2793879124470882498_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.