Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had to step away from a couple of threads because the hate is way beyond normal. The threads start out great and funny but end up so toxic. I've never had that level of hate even for people who fucked my life up šŸ¤£
Same!! the ones that used to be my fav have become too crazy, like they literally pick apart the influencer over every little thing, they pay more attention to them than their actual followers šŸ¤£

I mean i have made some petty posts no doubt, but some users i have seen are petty over EVERY thing!

Reactions: 10
My UO today is, some users on this forum are actually quite unstable and really need to step away from their screens. They literally grasp at straws to criticise an influencer šŸ¤£

Or they see things they want to see, like omg did you see her face when so and so said this or did that, she was FUMING! then you watch the clip and its just a standard face, literally showing no reaction šŸ¤£
Exactly, there are people who go mental as soon as you say the slightest positive thing about an influencer and seem to forget that this is a discussion forum and not a hate forum. You need disagreements on these threads because otherwise it just becomes this weird echo chamber, or worse, it actually starts to become quite extreme. Iā€™ve found myself reporting more and more people on this site recently bc theyā€™re writing bleeping unhinged tit like graphic descriptions about how much they want to beat the duck out of an influencer or how they hope they get attacked and itā€™s just likeā€¦. You need serious help mate smh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly, there are people who go mental as soon as you say the slightest positive thing about an influencer and seem to forget that this is a discussion forum and not a hate forum. You need disagreements on these threads because otherwise it just becomes this weird echo chamber, or worse, it actually starts to become quite extreme. Iā€™ve found myself reporting more and more people on this site recently bc theyā€™re writing bleeping unhinged tit like graphic descriptions about how much they want to beat the duck out of an influencer or how they hope they get attacked and itā€™s just likeā€¦. You need serious help mate smh.
Woah whoā€™s saying they want to beat up or have people attacked?! What threads is that on? That is wild.

Reactions: 1
Woah whoā€™s saying they want to beat up or have people attacked?! What threads is that on? That is wild.
It happens often on the tiktok threads, people have absolutely no respect for tattles rules and will openly post peoples addresses, troll the influencer, brag about calling the police/social services on themā€¦ itā€™s just stupid and so many threads have been closed bc theyā€™ve just been taken over by unhinged nut jobs who take it off tattle and into real life harassment.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s quite disturbing how some of the so called fully grown adults on this site are afraid of actual debate and discussion. The extreme hate is as childish and pathetic as some of the teenage fans theyā€™re bitching about.

Itā€™s so tiresome seeing the same people who think theyā€™re the boss of the thread chase people away or say ā€œduck off and make a rave threadā€ just because they donā€™t think X is bleep for painting the walls in their own house blue and thatā€™s the worst thing that they could possibly ever do. If someone is being a genuine scumbag then yeah call them out but some of complaints on here are so weirdā€¦ who cares if the wedding dress or clothing a person chooses isnā€™t your taste.. itā€™s not your wedding and nobodyā€™s forcing you to wear themā€¦ get a grip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
NGL tho guys, people moaning about people moaning is equally as tedious šŸ˜…šŸ˜šŸ˜‚ ah tit now I'm the third moan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The majority of names people call their kids these days are bleeping chavtastic. Or way too outdated. Like why have you called your tiny baby ā€˜Ethelā€™.

Even worse when people get overprotective of their kids names thinking itā€™s something special like theyā€™re isnā€™t a million other kids with itā€™s name šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The majority of names people call their kids these days are bleeping chavtastic. Or way too outdated. Like why have you called your tiny baby ā€˜Ethelā€™.

Even worse when people get overprotective of their kids names thinking itā€™s something special like theyā€™re isnā€™t a million other kids with itā€™s name šŸ„“
I feel the same about dogs names, my friend's dogs are called Nigel, Kevin and Derek, like ffs it's a labrador not a 70 year old with a stache šŸ˜­ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The people behind us have a dog called Cathy, theyā€™ve got a dead strong scouse accent and can always hear them going ā€˜Caaaaaaafffffffeeeeeeeeeeyyy fuckin shurrrruuuuupā€™ Iā€™m scouse and Iā€™m aware of names and what I must sound like shouting them šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The people behind us have a dog called Cathy, theyā€™ve got a dead strong scouse accent and can always hear them going ā€˜Caaaaaaafffffffeeeeeeeeeeyyy fuckin shurrrruuuuupā€™ Iā€™m scouse and Iā€™m aware of names and what I must sound like shouting them šŸ¤£
one of my neighbours had a cat called cathy who she would call from her back door in a very wailing sort of way like ccaaaAAAtttHHHyyy! and it would take every fibre of my self resolve not to yell hhheeaatthhhclllifff! back at her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think itā€™s daft some people treat their dogs like people. I love my dog. He is ace. But heā€™s not a human lol.

Saw a post where someone took their dog to the location that they got engaged on their anniversary šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.