Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god right we are doing this again
Yes, cat tit stinks. I have cats and it's bleeping hard work keeping my house from smelling of cats but majority of time I manage. It does involve cleaning a lot though.

But cats themselves don't stink. Not like dogs do.

Reactions: 9
Who knew out of all the topics covered war would ensue over something as simple as smelly cats, had to be you Wilma :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who knew out of all the topics covered war would ensue over something as simple as smelly cats, had to be you Wilma :ROFLMAO:
Ya know if people spent more time cleaning up after their stinky cats and less time getting defensive about said stinking cats there wouldn’t be a problem 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean.. yeah? It’s the same concept. I can go topless on a Spanish beach but I can’t do that on an English beach, why? Coz the government said so lol.
It's not the same thing at all. And you can go topless on some beaches in the UK; you just have to pick the ones where it's allowed.

An equivalent to banning the burka would be banning another item of clothing. If the government banned clothing that you like to wear, wouldn't you be pissed off about your freedom being curtailed? And I'm sure many would say: "well, they wouldn't want to ban anything I choose to do", but
a government that thought it was OK to ban the burka wouldn't stop there, I assure you.

I'm not a woman or a Muslim, therefore I will never want to wear a burka. So I could quite easily get behind a burka ban because it'll have zero impact on my life. But the reason I can't is because I believe freedom of expression and choice is important.

I just said to my fella ‘cats do smell don’t they?’ And he went ‘I guess everyone stinks when their having a tit

he’s got a point 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t all yous with cats just let your cats go toilet outside? I’m a cat person over a dog person cos I’m scared of dogs. My cat doesn’t smell but she goes for a tit outside 🤣 when she had a litter tray when she was a kitten though that was minging 🥴

Reactions: 6
Don’t all yous with cats just let your cats go toilet outside? I’m a cat person over a dog person cos I’m scared of dogs. My cat doesn’t smell but she goes for a tit outside 🤣 when she had a litter tray when she was a kitten though that was minging 🥴
No, I don't think cats should go outside unless you want them run over or killed another way ☺

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I hate this trend of performance activism that social media has brought in, and that’s what I dislike about the movements eg pride, BLM. I remember when BLM first rose in popularity after the death of George Floyd and everyone was doing the black out challenge on Instagram - uploading a black square to Instagram and staying off of the website to ‘elevate black voices’ or something. What’s the point in that? What does that achieve? I donated to some charities helping impoverished and disabled black people in america instead; i felt this would be of more support. But you’d swear from my friend’s reactions I was this racist and bigoted demon possessed.

On the smelly cat and dog debate: dogs stink. you can tell who owns a dog because there is that minging wet dog smell in their house. If you think your dog doesn’t Ming of dog, you are nose blind and they do in fact reek.
Cats do not stink in that way, but their tit/piss does.

Reactions: 15
All animals are going to smell at least sometimes. My cats are house cats so they generally don't smell that bad but at the end of the day they're still animals. I would rather have my house smell of cat than not have a pet though so it's whatever.

What I don't get is when people like so called 'newborn baby' smell, they always absolutely stink to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ps just coming on to say much love to @fudgebox I hope I didn’t offend you 🥰 my fellow chit chat fella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰
I know sis all good don’t worry, we took her to where we got engaged on our honeymoon not our anniversary so I knew you couldn’t possibly be talking about me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, as somebody with a black father, a black boyfriend and a black son of course I’m going to have an issue with your post.

Black people didn’t create racism. White people did. Yet it’s down to us to solve a problem that (presumably) your people created. We have to fix the prejudice created by the white people, simply for having black skin. Is that what you’re saying?
Credit where it's due, Peaches is slaying right now.

I love it when someone says what I want to. Saves me the effort of typing it all out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cats will usually use their paws to cover their excrement with cat litter or with earth in the garden if possible. Dogs just leave it where it fell.

Reactions: 5
They all have slight smell to them and I haven't met a dog yet that doesn't have a very stinky dog breath.
Gosh some of you are getting really personal with these dogs
Cats breath also stinks though I rather like it 😶

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No, I don't think cats should go outside unless you want them run over or killed another way ☺
I mean our first cat went outside and lived until she was 19, got put to sleep as she was old. Our second cat went outside and lived until she was 17, also got put to sleep cos she was old and unwell. Our current cat is 5 and goes outside and so far so good so we must be doing something right?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.