Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, I don't think it's easy to get rid of. My neighbours have two dogs and I feed their goldfish when they're on holiday. I can smell dog whenever I go around their house, even when they've been away for a week.
We don't know what your neighbours do to clean their house/get rid of the smell - it could be that they just don't care themselves

Reactions: 1
Cat piss and tit is putrid. The thought of having a litter tray in my house gives me the fear 🤮

ETA I have a wee dog and it’s easy enough to keep her and the house clean (admittedly I’m a clean freak and love housework). The febreze plug ins specifically for pets are a God send as well

Reactions: 5
Lol are you equating banning nudity to banning burkas? Surely not.
I mean.. yeah? It’s the same concept. I can go topless on a Spanish beach but I can’t do that on an English beach, why? Coz the government said so lol.

Reactions: 3
See, I don't think it's easy to get rid of. My neighbours have two dogs and I feed their goldfish when they're on holiday. I can smell dog whenever I go around their house, even when they've been away for a week.
I thought you were going to tell us that your neighbours goldfish smell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cat wee, tit & even cat food was my main trigger for my morning sickness when I was pregnant with my first child. It’s stuck with me, I can’t stand the things 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the unpopularity is more to do with the fear of being labelled Islamophobic
I really couldn’t care less if someone wanted to label me islamophobic. I personally think organized religions are a terrifying concept in general lol, religion makes people do the craziest tit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Erm, you nicked my gif and used it against me! 😂

It's true, though, you are whining. I will admit to whining, too, but at least I own it. :p
bloody hell did Jess on married at first sight do that eye roll JUST for you so you could own a gif?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My dogs bleeping stink, I'll be the first to admit. Wash them and 10 minutes later they are like cheesy corpses. It's a losing battle.
Same, but I don’t get peoples obsessions with saying they can smell dog in peoples houses. Like people that act all high and mighty that they don’t have dogs think their house probably smells nice, when in reality they probs smoke or are smelly without a dog 🤣 I love my dog even if his feet smell like Doritos, especially in this heat it’s tough😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one else can smell her either so I hope not🥺 she smells like biscuits yummy
I absolutely promise you those people are only being polite. For the love of god, your dog does not smell like yummy biscuits, I would stake my life on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cat piss and tit is putrid. The thought of having a litter tray in my house gives me the fear 🤮
Forgot to mention that cats have a way of getting their stupid litter everywhere too if it's small enough. No amount of those litter mats seem to help too

Though I suppose it's less of an issue if you have an outside cat

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I mean.. yeah? It’s the same concept. I can go topless on a Spanish beach but I can’t do that on an English beach, why? Coz the government said so lol.
There's 10 or 11 beaches across the UK you can go top less if you wish .
I wouldn't personally, as the sight of my himalayan bazookas would cause a crash up on the main road, etc 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh ding ding we have a winner. Would you prefer I post a meaningless post on Insta to pretend I care? Because I promise you that's all 99% of the people who tell you they care are doing. I'm sorry (well I'm not) it offends you, but it isn't up to people who don't cause the problems to solve them.

It doesn't affect me so no I don't care, I'm glad you can read. I'm sure there are abundant issues that don't affect you that you don't care about either. That's life.
Well, as somebody with a black father, a black boyfriend and a black son of course I’m going to have an issue with your post.

Black people didn’t create racism. White people did. Yet it’s down to us to solve a problem that (presumably) your people created. We have to fix the prejudice created by the white people, simply for having black skin. Is that what you’re saying?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.