Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no issues with how people choose to feed their babies. I just don’t care, but posting breastfeeding selfies just screams of self-indulgence and attention seeking.
Can't that be said for any selfie?

I didn't post pictures bf, but I don't really care if other do. I can't see it as anymore vain then any other selfie. If you don't like it scroll on.

Oh and If someone flashed their tits for a laugh, is there an issue with that when there isn't with Jodie Marsh getting hers out because it's her job? Tits are tits, it's not like getting cock and balls out or a bum hole.

Reactions: 1
I love Lilt. I had some recently during the heatwave with ice and wondered why I hadn't had it for so long.

However, I noticed they've changed the logo to look identical to the Fanta logo and it even has a little Fanta logo on the side. So you can bet your bottom dollar it'll soon be rebranded to "Fanta Pineapple and Grapefruit". :rolleyes:

I feel like all the big companies eventually ruin all local brands - Cadbury being the main example.
I love Lilt as well and have noticed the farta better not change the totally tropical taste

Not the same as treat really (well it kind of is if you’re feeling frisky) but I hate the word cock 😂 and fanny. And minge 😂
Wrong, three great words.

I can't hear the words minge and fanny without think of Keith from the office and smiling. They are both funny words.

And cock, just fun to say and call people. Infact all three are brilliant friendly insults.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wrong, three great words.

I can't hear the words minge and fanny without think of Keith from the office and smiling. They are both funny words.

And cock, just fun to say and call people. Infact all three are brilliant friendly insults.
i guess that’s why the threads called ✨ unpopular opinions ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I didn't post pictures bf, but I don't really care if other do. I can't see it as anymore vain then any other selfie. If you don't like it scroll on.

Oh and If someone flashed their tits for a laugh, is there an issue with that when there isn't with Jodie Marsh getting hers out because it's her job? Tits are tits, it's not like getting cock and balls out or a bum hole.
Jodie Marsh? What year is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Meh. I find posting selfies online in general quite attention-seeking too. I don’t tend to do it myself. Like I said, people can do what they like but I don’t need to see loads of pics of Emma down the road’s tits all over my newsfeed whether there’s a baby attached to them or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I breastfed all my children and whacked my titties out wherever I pleased. I wouldn't cover up just to make others comfortable. If you are uncomfortable feel free to move on.

I don't take photos though and I don't share my kids online, but whacking a bap out in the park is a-ok.

You do you.
But would you take pictures and put them on t’internet ?

Even the heatwave couldn't convince me to put my chocolate in the fridge 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I ask has anybody actually seen anybody wack their tit fully out in costa a la Leigh Ann pinnock? Cos I haven’t. Nor have any of my on line female associates posted any breast feeding pictures. I may have seen the odd side of a boob etc but all the women I’ve seen do it very discreetly. So it’s just celebrities posting these pictures we object to? Well fair enough!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.