Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having opposing views as a woman on men pushing their way into womens spaces, positions and changing the definition of what a woman is to cater mens egos. Is not violence.

No woman should feel the need to explain as to why she doesn’t want to share a space with a man. Regardless if he’s dressed in a dress and a pair of heels. She also should not feel the need to be quiet about her experience as a woman incase men get angry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
No woman should feel the need to explain as to why she doesn’t want to share a space with a man. Regardless if he’s dressed in a dress and a pair of heels. She also should not feel the need to be quiet about her experience as a woman incase men get angry.
I had a debate with my half brother (who is gay) who believes all toilets should be unisex because it makes them safe for trans people, I said that puts us at great danger of rapists and weirdos and whilst having an inclusive toilet to use is fine I would prefer there was always a woman’s toilet too. He just kept telling me a trans person wasn’t going to rape me, and didn’t understand what I meant when I said it means ALL MEN could access the toilets. I gave up in the end but I still stand by my argument

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I like it too, don’t get me wrong. I read all the books and will give it a watch every now and then. But if someone is to make it their entire personality where everything they do or say relates back to Harry Potter, they need to get a seeing to by a psychiatrist to understand why they insert it into every aspect of their life! Also maybe go outside, touch some grass, feel the sun on their skin!

Get a second job then or a hobby! Take your mind off it!
68EA960E-3303-4B75-949C-EB33E068C0D6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had a debate with my half brother (who is gay) who believes all toilets should be unisex because it makes them safe for trans people, I said that puts us at great danger of rapists and weirdos and whilst having an inclusive toilet to use is fine I would prefer there was always a woman’s toilet too. He just kept telling me a trans person wasn’t going to rape me, and didn’t understand what I meant when I said it means ALL MEN could access the toilets. I gave up in the end but I still stand by my argument
Anyone who refuses to acknowledge that gender neutral toilets would give predatory men access to women and girls is being wilfully ignorant.

Men in women’s spaces, especially in places like toilets and changing rooms, will always pose a danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have become very nervous ,and upset at all the violence on this thread.😱😱😰😰😰

Now I have the wobbles ** 😢😢😢😢

** might be the pint glass of gin and tonic I imbibed 😀😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marvel movies are shite. They’re churning them out so fast the quality has nosedived.
Agreed. Awful.

Mint choc chip is the best, and I'll fight anyone who disagrees! 😛🤣
Tastes like toothpaste.
I have become very nervous ,and upset at all the violence on this thread.😱😱😰😰😰

Now I have the wobbles ** 😢😢😢😢

** might be the pint glass of gin and tonic I imbibed 😀😛

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think most people agree with JK but they are too scared of being cancelled to say so. HP cast included.

Fundamentally, womens rights to be safe shouldn’t come after mens rights to not have their ‘feelings’ hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel like ALOT of trans people are offended by a woman just being a woman in general, even things like ‘owner of a cervix’, it’s wrong on so many levels. People are too afraid to offend trans people but they have no problem offending women. There are two genders, and you can’t do a swap whenever you feel like it. Sorry if this offends anybody, but it’s the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel like ALOT of trans people are offended by a woman just being a woman in general, even things like ‘owner of a cervix’, it’s wrong on so many levels. People are too afraid to offend trans people but they have no problem offending women. There are two genders, and you can’t do a swap whenever you feel like it. Sorry if this offends anybody, but it’s the truth.
Completely agree. This whole “trans” thing is ridiculous nonsense anyway. A tiny TINY percentage of the population may have a genuine mental health issue where they believe they are in the wrong body - the rest of them are attention seeking, bandwagon jumping opportunists who are most likely gay but can’t admit it. The amount of time and bending over backwards that’s being done to accommodate this bullshit is utterly mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Completely agree. This whole “trans” thing is ridiculous nonsense anyway. A tiny TINY percentage of the population may have a genuine mental health issue where they believe they are in the wrong body - the rest of them are attention seeking, bandwagon jumping opportunists who are most likely gay but can’t admit it. The amount of time and bending over backwards that’s being done to accommodate this bullshit is utterly mind blowing.
Agreed. It's all just bleeping beyond a joke

Reactions: 16
People have no bleeping respect for actual women and they never did. The whole discourse around trans issues has genuinely taken feminism back about 10 years imo. We need to stop wasting our time talking entertaining this bleeping nonsense and all just stand up against it. The way I see it, it’s very simple, if you’ve got a cock and balls then you’ve no place in female only zones, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it’s a mental health issue that has been glamourised, sounds bad to say but it’s what I think. If I wanted to identify as Korean tomorrow, could I? No, because I’m not Korean. There isn’t any logic to the trans stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it’s a mental health issue that has been glamourised, sounds bad to say but it’s what I think. If I wanted to identify as Korean tomorrow, could I? No, because I’m not Korean. There isn’t any logic to the trans stuff.
Completely agree. It’s just crazy. If you had some basket case saying they identified as a walrus would any of us believe it? No, because it’s ludicrous and frankly batshit crazy. Same applies to people claiming to be “trans”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t know how anyone can think wanting to change your body to the point where you’d take an imbalance of hormones or surgically remove your genitals (essentially mutilation) is anything other than severe mental illness tbh. Call a spade a spade IMO.

If I walked into the hospital and asked them to cut off my leg because that’s how I identify, I’d be sent to a psych ward - no different when it’s your cock.

Terrifies me how many children are going to be swept into this with the move to teach all this tit in schools. Far too bleeping young, it’s essentially brainwashing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Teachers get it easy compared to police, ambulance, social workers ... There's a ton of professions who are regularly vilified.
I think it depends what school they teach at. One relative teaches at a small, well performing comprehensive in the countryside and her job is so much easier than the other relative who works at a failing primary in a city. She’s had students pull knives on her, they’ve been told not to wear scarves because one boy likes to strangle female teachers, one boy had to have a male TA with him at all times because he hated women and the teachers in his year were women, one boy said he has dreams of setting her and her children on fire. Worst of she had no support from the headmistress and the parents were such a waste of space. Like one parent was angry that my relative raised concerns about their daughter because she was still in nappies at 6 years and didn’t have a medical issue. The parent just couldn’t be bothered to teach their child.

You would tit your pants if you worked in the job I’m in.
Jesus Christ Betty, what do you work as?!

There’s that man who’s had tons of plastic surgery to look like his Korean idol, think he’s called Oli London? I believe he truly identifies as an ethnic Korean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.