Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t mind trying some weird insect based food

Obviously conditions apply, I don’t want to see their full legs or bodies

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ngl I think it’s very telling that one of the only males on this thread is liking the comments which support the idea that males should be allowed into female only spaces 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure there was a debate on here about temperatures feeling different in other countries compared to here 😅. I think it totally feels different.
Ps it’s only 21 now and I’m that sweaty after a walk I’ve had to change my entire outfit 😳
I can't make sense of it at all. I was in the US in the late spring for work and it was close to 40 celcius and it was super hot, don't get me wrong, but it didn't feel that different than around 24/25 in the UK.

I can't make sense of it at all. I was in the US in the late spring for work and it was close to 40 celcius and it was super hot, don't get me wrong, but it didn't feel that different than around 24/25 in the UK.
It’s the humidity level that makes the difference, I’m fine with dry desert heat but really humid weather like in the tropics absolutely drains me, the constant sweat and frizzy hair drives me mad!

Reactions: 1
My husband is a veteran and was in Iraq, Afghan, Sierra Leone etc and these last few days of heat he’s been struggling like crazy. Ok he’s a bit older now and less fit (too many cakes lol) but he agrees it’s a different heat here. I’m ginger so I’m fucked 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My husband is a veteran and was in Iraq, Afghan, Sierra Leone etc and these last few days of heat he’s been struggling like crazy. Ok he’s a bit older now and less fit (too many cakes lol) but he agrees it’s a different heat here. I’m ginger so I’m fucked 😂
I always feel terrible for the gingers in this weather, you poor guys have to adapt to being a vampire during the hot months

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always feel terrible for the gingers in this weather, you poor guys have to adapt to being a vampire during the hot months
I’m not ginger but my skin is really pale. The answer is to just not go out when it’s really hot and sunny. Or, if I do, I put factor 50 on!

There’s also a walk I’ve devised near me that has enough shade so I won’t get burnt. It’s a struggle. 😂

Reactions: 3
I am Scottish with ‘peely wally’ (really pale) skin. I am hoping one day all my freckles join up to make me look tanned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ngl I think it’s very telling that one of the only males on this thread is liking the comments which support the idea that males should be allowed into female only spaces 🙃
I actually thought you were male, it was only in the last day that I thought you might not be. It's must be your profile picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a male, and as someone who is on this thread, I am going to bastardise Derek Jameson and say "Do you mean me? "

If you do, then I have to say I don't support the idea. Me liking such a post is probably me not reading the full post properly and reacting to a certain part of it.

Again sometimes I do post the wrong emoji because I have fat fingers.

Reactions: 6
Idk if this is unpopular but I hate it when people change their PFP on here. Makes me very disorientated. @BettyCrockerr I'm looking at you
Me too, I'm so used to people's photos it gives me the rage when they change because I can't recognise them as well anymore, which is a real shame cause I'm quite sick of my masked pumpkin but I feel stuck with it for eternity now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.