Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have no issues with how people choose to feed their babies. I just don’t care, but posting breastfeeding selfies just screams of self-indulgence and attention seeking.
Can't that be said for any selfie?

I didn't post pictures bf, but I don't really care if other do. I can't see it as anymore vain then any other selfie. If you don't like it scroll on.

Oh and If someone flashed their tits for a laugh, is there an issue with that when there isn't with Jodie Marsh getting hers out because it's her job? Tits are tits, it's not like getting cock and balls out or a bum hole.

Reactions: 1

littlewonder

Chatty Member
Turkish delight in chocolate was always the best Cadbury milk tray option until they took it away. Same with the dark choc Brazil nut caramel in Roses. they always takes away my favourites 😭

also strawberry and orange creams are gross; they taste like calpol 🤢

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
Same in Ireland. 9 weeks summer holjdays. I roll my eyes at people saying they don't understand why the kids can't be left out to play. Unless you have kids, you have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about. It's really boring and irritating listening to childless people shite on about how things were done in their day.
Why is it different though? Totally get that, might eat my words if I do have kids but how is spending tons of money on taking kids to expensive activities a requirement these days? Would really like to know what's changed that this is now a thing

Rxt156

VIP Member
If you missed the blatant sarcasm in my post then that’s your problem, not mine. It literally was a tongue in cheek, sarcastic post…
You then accused me of having a dig at you. Nowhere in my post did I mention your @ and you’re not the only teacher on tattle so don’t take things so personally. You’re awfully touchy every time teachers get mentioned. Lighten up.
All everyone does is bash teachers. It gets exhausting. Anyone would be the same if it happened to literally everywhere.

I was just making a comment about the article which is basically all made up😊

If you're happy with your job and how much you earn then great it's not that deep. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My siblings make digs about my job (including my salary) and I couldn't care less. 🤣
A bit different when literally everyone does it all the time 😵💫

Someone change the subject lol

Merpedy

VIP Member
Skinny shaming just doesn't make sense to me

I've been skinny my entire life and have definitely had some comments but like... it's just not that deep? And the way the kpop stans use it as some sort of shield from criticisms about the whole weight issue in kpop:rolleyes:

Ahh I remember Moray Cup! Another victim of the sugar tax. :/

“I’m red I’m red
I’m Tizer head
I’m fizzy fizzy fizzy,
I’m off my head!
Whether you’re dressed
or in the nuddy
I’m your cocker, your pal
Your bestest buddy”

😂
Annnnd that’s in my head for the next week 😂🤪

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Notice how much your lips crinkle up next time your bursting a blood vessel trying to suck up a maccies milkshake!🤣

I like the still version in the Calypso cups
Yeah but that’s the normal function of what your mouth & lips are designed to do?! They are supposed to crinkle 🤣🤣

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So its ok to get them out for any reason, just not when BF

OK just wanted to know and now have my answer
That’s not what I said nor what I meant. You’ve clearly got a bee in your bonnet about this topic but please don’t try to put words in my mouth.

Pinkii

VIP Member
The fact it becomes a news story when someone is asked not to do it in a shop or wherever tells me it's not really an issue. You never see the headline 'woman feeds her baby in Costa and no-one batted an eyelid'
well yeh that happens sometimes, but its not a case of it being done every single time a woman whips out a boob but the way that some woman go on about it, you would think they are being shunned from Society in general for breastfeeding or get comments every single time