Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nicalibres

VIP Member
my unpopular opinion is every cereal is fucking disgusting apart from good old bran flakes. They don’t go soggy like cornflakes, great with banana or sultanas AND everyone hates them so I never get my cereal nicked! Winning all round x
I fucking love raisin bran

Reactions: 1

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I've got that on my watch list! Like rainbowlemon says, it looked similar to the Fyre Festival documentary which I liked watching.

Sums up why festivals are rarely a good idea.
It makes Fyre festival look like a fabulous success. 🤣

There’s loads of small festivals and gigs out there, I don’t like the big ones much either so I go to smaller (and cheaper) ones, loads of options so not sure why you think it’s all arenas. Even a lot of the huge names often do small warm up gigs if you keep an eye out
I just don't enjoy live music. I get bored in concerts. I know there are smaller venues but the big names all tend to do arenas. I don't recall Michael Buble ever playing at Watford Palace Theatre 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
It got very over saturated in the 90's then again in the mid 00's. So it just ended up with a load of shit bands because that kind of music was trendy at the time. Thankfully most of them vanished off the face of the earth.
It became a bit of a little boys' club again, from memory.

Rxt156

VIP Member
For the life of me, I will never understand how Coke, Pepsi, and especially Dr Pepper managed to become so popular, to the extent that people cannot live without them.
I can't believe that people go to restaurants and drink Coke. Why would you spend money on a nice meal, only to wash it down with a huge glass of brown, fizzy, sugar-flavoured water? Vile! 🤮🤮🤮
What would you wash it down with instead?

Merpedy

VIP Member
Which particular opinions might do that?
There’s a whole bunch of them. Even if the opinion is generally limited to very few select groups of people/those doing it for social media, it’s not hard to see how that would still make someone question whether they do those things by accident in public or that the people around them are thinking those things about them

Essentially, these celebrities trying to “normalise” breastfeeding could very well be doing more harm

nicalibres

VIP Member
Indie music in general is shite and people who make liking it their whole personality are losers of the highest order. See also the beatles, bob dylan, led zeppelin etc

Merpedy

VIP Member
There's still lots of museums, lidos, libraries, the beach, a few of the national trust homes are open too even if you're not a member.
If you’re not too far away or have a way to get to those places

I do wonder whether some parents complain for the sake of complaining tbh and because they might not get the usual parenting break as kids are home. We seem to sort of love to hate technology when it comes to kids but it’s useful

vanilla cupcakes

VIP Member
There may be a few nymphomaniacs out there, but the vast majority of women who do sex work to survive do not want to do it lol.
I don’t know that I’d agree with that with the rise of Only Fans etc, if your lucky more money than you’d make at your 9-5 for posting pics and vids. If you fully understand the risk and repercussions and consent to it I don’t really see the issue. I also work a normal job to survive and not because I necessarily want to

Rxt156

VIP Member
please tell me where? As I don’t hate or have an issue with teachers 😂 wouldn’t have any qualifications without them😂
As if I can be arsed to find it through all these threads. No need for all this.

I was just commenting on something you posted which appeared a dig at the profession which has been common on this thread. The article has likely been made up from nowhere but is another excuse for people to bash teachers as if we’re trying to get full pay for working 3 days😂 if you meant it as a joke it was not clear to me. Most people read and believe…

Everyone has little jokey digs about previous topics, like you did yesterday about the chicken washers @Rxt156 😉 I doubt Wilma hates teachers 🤣
It was a dig at the people bringing up the topic again. Not the actual topic…...

Do what you wish with your chickens lol

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I'm shocked that so many people love them so much. I mean, I'd eat anything so wouldn't say they're vile, but they're very meh, the filling is kinda weird. Not creamy as the name would suggest, more like snotty
I find them awkward to eat.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
For the life of me, I will never understand how Coke, Pepsi, and especially Dr Pepper managed to become so popular, to the extent that people cannot live without them.
I can't believe that people go to restaurants and drink Coke. Why would you spend money on a nice meal, only to wash it down with a huge glass of brown, fizzy, sugar-flavoured water? Vile! 🤮🤮🤮
I find having a cold fizzy drink really refreshing after a meal when I'm eating out, always pepsi though as I don't like coke. Not sure I'd call it vile 😂