Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People get so preachy about seeing fat people, "concerned" for their health.

Hope during the summer you are saying the same about everyone running around with tans and sunburns.

Reactions: 14
Can’t remember if it was this thread I saw Topic chocolate mentioned on (I think it was) but anyway… just seen these in Home Bargains

866FF5F1-73EC-4D21-8306-2DE9A6F86399.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Hope during the summer you are saying the same about everyone running around with tans and sunburns.
Yes i do - i called a friend and daft twit for getting sunburned

Reactions: 4
my unpopular opinion is every cereal is bleeping disgusting apart from good old bran flakes. They don’t go soggy like cornflakes, great with banana or sultanas AND everyone hates them so I never get my cereal nicked! Winning all round x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
my unpopular opinion is every cereal is bleeping disgusting apart from good old bran flakes. They don’t go soggy like cornflakes, great with banana or sultanas AND everyone hates them so I never get my cereal nicked! Winning all round x
I bleeping love raisin bran

Reactions: 1

I think too that's its faux concern, people don't like to see it bc it reminds themselves they need to lose weight or are afraid of gaining. As for the faux concern about slim people, it's plain jealousy, obviously unless the person is actually anorexic.

Reactions: 6
I think too that's its faux concern, people don't like to see it bc it reminds themselves they need to lose weight or are afraid of gaining. As for the faux concern about slim people, it's plain jealousy, obviously unless the person is actually anorexic.
I wish people would just not comment on the weight or bodies of other people. Its always uncomfortable, whether the person is slim or overweight.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

As a matter of fact I do say the same about people running with tans and sunburns, and advice everyone to wear clean SPF 50 sunscreen all year around and not just during summer. Health is wealth. I’ve been through a lot myself and have seen enough people dying due to the illnesses they got from obesity.
There is nothing wrong with helping people get better and healthier. I’ve never seen an obese person who regretted losing the weight. Depends where people live, in Scandinavia the government pushes you to be healthy, in The Netherlands everyone bikes around, soda drinks are in tiny bottles. I wouldn’t expect americans to think the same, because the system there is so broken.

Reactions: 8
As a matter of fact I do say the same about people running with tans and sunburns, and advice everyone to wear clean SPF 50 sunscreen all year around and not just during summer. Health is wealth. I’ve been through a lot myself and have seen enough people dying due to the illnesses they got from obesity.
There is nothing wrong with helping people get better and healthier. I’ve never seen an obese person who regretted losing the weight. Depends where people live, in Scandinavia the government pushes you to be healthy, in The Netherlands everyone bikes around, soda drinks are in tiny bottles. I wouldn’t expect americans to think the same, because the system there is so broken.
we have numpties / self-appointed health ministers policing other peoples bodies in america too 🇺🇸

American portions are off the scale. It actually puts me off eating when I'm there. There is also this weird thing there that it's cheaper to eat out than to go to the supermarket (that was the case in New Jersey anyway) which is just insane.

Reactions: 12
American portions are off the scale. It actually puts me off eating when I'm there. There is also this weird thing there that it's cheaper to eat out than to go to the supermarket (that was the case in New Jersey anyway) which is just insane.
Agreed and also ingredients! Majority of those ingredients are considered poisonous and dangerous in EU.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.