Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I have to agree I don't rate any of the tubs you get at Christmas. I'll occasionally scoff a couple out of a heroes or celebrations tub but roses and quality street can get in the bin. Just give me a full size choccy bar please

Reactions: 5
I rather pay a bit extra and get a decent box of chocolates than be stuck with tubs of celebrations and heroes well into February.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of boxes of chocolates - the orange ones out of Quality Streets and Roses are minging. Give me the strawberry ones anyday

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The term ‘girls’ and ‘women’ omitted from the NHS guidance on periods. Now refers to ‘people who bleed,’ wow this is getting insane. 🤦🏻‍♀️

People do not bleed. Women bleed.
People do not have periods. Women have periods.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The term ‘girls’ and ‘women’ omitted from the NHS guidance on periods. Now refers to ‘people who bleed,’ wow this is getting insane. 🤦🏻‍♀️

People do not bleed. Women bleed.
People do not have periods. Women have periods.

Amen!!!! It’s not people with a cervix either it’s women! Notice how mens things haven’t changed? It’s not penis havers or testicle owners on their guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Amen!!!! It’s not people with a cervix either it’s women! Notice how mens things haven’t changed? It’s not penis havers or testicle owners on their guidance.
Nothing has changed for men. I don’t see anyone saying: people produce sperm, or people have erectile dysfunction. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s all because men want to invade women spaces. Being a woman isn’t a feeling just like being a man isn’t a feeling. Boils my piss.
And when you try and have these discussions the whole ‘you’re a feminist’ is thrown your way. STFU this has nothing to do with feminism, it’s about idiots trying to rewrite anatomy and biology of women. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.