Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can get microwave rice that is yellow with peas and sweetcorn in it. It's my daughter's favourite. That previous poster would lose their tit if they were given it.

Peas go with everything. (actual peas not kidney beans). Obviously not puddings. Mushy peas go great in a fish fingers sandwich.
Who me?? I’m partial to a bit of uncle bens vegetable rice actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course they are there for everyone to read, but if you don’t contribute to a chatty thread, like chit chat for example, how weird is it as part of your ‘daily catching up on tattle routine’ to go and read a load of chat from the same users which is just about them. Lurking on a celeb thread or whatever is different. I’m specially talking about the chatter threads which is just people chit chatting.
Lol. You literally searched through my posts to find out what nationality I am - crazy next level weird. But you’ll get mad at people reading a thread?! If you don’t want something read by everyone with access to the internet then don’t write it here?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If a threads have their own acronyms I can’t be arsed. Some posts are like trying to decipher the letters left by the Zodiac killers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lol. You literally searched through my posts to find out what nationality I am - crazy next level weird. But you’ll get mad at people reading a thread?! If you don’t want something read by everyone with access to the internet then don’t write it here?!
Can always count on you to argue with me over something that has nothing to do with you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Coke and pepsi are both rank. In fact, most fizzy/soft drinks are. I didn't even like them as a child. Genuine favourite drinks, in the following order 1) Water 2) Coffee 3) Wine/prosecco

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Of course they are there for everyone to read, but if you don’t contribute to a chatty thread, like chit chat for example, how weird is it as part of your ‘daily catching up on tattle routine’ to go and read a load of chat from the same users which is just about them. Lurking on a celeb thread or whatever is different. I’m specially talking about the chatter threads which is just people chit chatting.
Well, I wouldn't go nabbing to see what members had dor brekkie or whatever, but I could read the infertility thread or children with additional needs thread ,for example, and learn something that makes me understand what people are going through and that's something I could take on board in real life when interacting in people in similar situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.