Unpopular Opinions #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a yorkshire pudding but I can't make my own. The mini frozen ones are a godsend for people like me! We have them with any roast, irrespective of the meat :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Not everyone is a narcissist. Some times they're just a bit mean, spiteful, don't like you, are different to you or an old fashioned bleep.

It's like everyone's ex is a narcissist, no they just hate you now. Everyone's mum was a narcissist, maybe she just wasn't the mum you wanted.

People come in a range of personalities with a range of beliefs and values, just because you don't like the person or they don't like you or they are different to you doesn't mean either person needs a lable of mental illness, personality disorders or neuro diversity. It's like we're all expected to be the same and if we're not we must be defective in some way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I never knew Yorkshire puddings were only meant to be served with beef until I asked for one at school on roast day and was denied it because I had chicken. I was devastated! My family don’t eat beef but we often have Yorkshire puddings with our roasts.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I love a yorkshire pudding but I can't make my own. The mini frozen ones are a godsend for people like me! We have them with any roast, irrespective of the meat :ROFLMAO:
The mini frozen ones are actually illegal in Yorkshire.

Aunt Bessie? … We don’t know her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bleeping hate Abba, never liked them, never will. Even when I'm drunk I still can't stand that awful music!
I really don’t get this hologram concert thing are they actually there or not and if they are not why would you go? (I can’t stand them either so wouldn’t want to go either way but it’s just bugging me)

Jeremy vine is walking talking proof of that
Utterly cannot abide the man. Lives in a privileged world where he thinks no one needs to drive a vehicle but has no idea of the real world

Reactions: 16
Used to have Yorkshire Puddings with tomato soup as a kid. Might give it another try for a bit of nostalgia.

Reactions: 6
Used to have Yorkshire Puddings with tomato soup as a kid. Might give it another try for a bit of nostalgia.
Never heard of that but imagine it must be tasty dipped in the soup mmmmm

What’s it called when you mention a random thing or person and they suddenly appear , it happens to me quite often 😂View attachment 1304612
Deja vu?

A Yorkshire Pudding has much more place on any roast than it does fish and chips, tut!

Although I had a Yorkshire pudding today and it was quite deflated looking, and seemed to be trying to put itself out of its misery via the gravy. Soggy, sad lump that it was. Yorkshires must never be sopping with gravy. they must have a little crunch first, and hold only a small amount of gravy. 🫡
In our family a Yorkshire pudding is flavoured with mixed herbs, called a "seasoned pudding" and served as a starter.

With gravy, obviously.

Reactions: 7
Kind of ,except it's not a feeling you've been there before, just you happen to mention someone or thing at it appears soon after .
Is this what you mean? I experience it a lot too. I could think of an old song one day out of the blue and then suddenly I’m hearing it everywhere, that kind of thing.

E2BD9A06-615C-4217-A487-48235C701BA0.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Is this what you mean? I experience it a lot too. I could think of an old song one day out of the blue and then suddenly I’m hearing it everywhere, that kind of thing.

View attachment 1308618
I don't know about noticing things but an example was me randomly mentioning toad in the hole and then someone of that user name like a post of mine on another thread a couple of hours later ,the same thing happened earlier in the day on a thread I was discussing a random event that happened years ago involving a certain person and had a newspaper article pop up on my phone about an hour later involving this person as front page headlines 😂

I don't know about noticing things but an example was me randomly mentioning toad in the hole and then someone of that user name like a post of mine on another thread a couple of hours later ,the same thing happened earlier in the day on a thread I was discussing a random event that happened years ago involving a certain person and had a newspaper article pop up on my phone about an hour later involving this person as front page headlines 😂
Or like when you learn a new word and then suddenly you keep seeing it everywhere

Reactions: 8
Or like when you learn a new word and then suddenly you keep seeing it everywhere
that’s the baader-meinhof phenomenon! hopefully i’m spelling that right 🤣 but basically it’s when you learn new information or a new fact and then suddenly keep seeing it everywhere.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.