Unpopular Opinions #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here.

threads 1 - 20

starting off, doesn’t matter how talented you are as an author,
Stick a lesbian or gay man in your book and you’re onto a winner,
Trans kid with mental health issues,
TikTok will lose their tit and you’re an instant “bestseller”

Reactions: 24
I bleeping hate Abba, never liked them, never will. Even when I'm drunk I still can't stand that awful music!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t like facial hair on anyone in general it makes my fanny recoil. Yes even my own hair. Although I do take great pleasure in plucking the long whiskers out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The biggest #bekinders are the the biggest hypocrites. I've always said I'm an equal opportunity hater and therefore don't mind copping it from others

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I don’t like facial hair on anyone in general it makes my fanny recoil. Yes even my own hair. Although I do take great pleasure in plucking the long whiskers out.
The joy of finding a lil whisker on your chin, playing with it all day then getting the tweezers on it as soon as home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I cannot stand Idina Menzel’s voice…..defying gravity, Let it Go…no thank you. Goes right through me. Then when she played the mother of that other annoying girl in Glee, jeez. I’d rather go for an internal with Edward Scissorhands than watch those 2 together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bleeping hate Abba, never liked them, never will. Even when I'm drunk I still can't stand that awful music!
the first unpopular opinion to generally make me clutch my hand to my chest in shock 🤣

I cannot stand Idina Menzel’s voice…..defying gravity, Let it Go…no thank you. Goes right through me. Then when she played the mother of that other annoying girl in Glee, jeez. I’d rather go for an internal with Edward Scissorhands than watch those 2 together.
oh god this this and thrice this, i’ve hated her voice since i heard her in rent many years ago. she has such a strange tone and vibrato - i react like my parents’ dog when he hears fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And that blonde one. Whatever she’s called, Kirsten or something like that 😂 the menopausal stage school kids

I’m saying it.
The Beatles are bleeping overrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m listening to Mylene Klass witter on about how she went to one of their shows last night and I’m trying to decide who I hate more, her or ABBA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel furious inside whenever they’re played at a wedding (and it feels like it’s every wedding)

i also can’t bear the Grease Megamix

Reactions: 11
I’m saying it.
The Beatles are bleeping overrated.
🙌

Every time we go on a long car journey, my husband puts the bleeping Beatles on and I die a bit inside.

I can appreciate that they were an amazing band, and made such an incredible amount of music in a relatively short time. They went from a teenybopper band to genuinely inventive trailblazers. I appreciate all that.

Do I enjoy listening to them? duck no. Especially the twee nursery-rhymey tit Paul McCartney used to love churning out. Like Maxwell’s Silver Hammer. Bloody awful.

Reactions: 24
I can't stand the beatles. bleeping crap.
I do like many of the lennon/McCartney tracks, but covered by other artists

Reactions: 13
I like the Beatles and I also really like the song Mull of Kintyre but I cannot stand McCartney. I get really unpleasant vibes from him whenever I see him on anything. Part of me feels bad because he could be a really nice bloke but I can't shake that feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I like the Beatles and I also really like the song Mull of Kintyre but I cannot stand McCartney. I get really unpleasant vibes from him whenever I see him on anything. Part of me feels bad because he could be a really nice bloke but I can't shake that feeling.
McCartney needs to do one, he needs to stop wheeling himself out singing Hey Jude it's painful. Just retire Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love Abba and Grease 😂 I'll definitely be calling an influencer out for having a dirty floor ,especially if they're sponsored by Dyson lol .

Reactions: 9
I strongly dislike most online Brits, esp reddit ones. British threads never fail to embarrass the tit out of me. The most popular posts are always things like photos of sloppy, disgusting junk food where they're really PROUD they eat said slop and brag about it. That or it's dumb tit like a nob scrawled on public infrastructure or ott underwhelming patriotic posts where someone says how a bog standard field demonstrates how BRITAIN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LAND!! Then I browse other countries equivalents and it will be festivals, art, news with proper discussion. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I strongly dislike most online Brits, esp reddit ones. British threads never fail to embarrass the tit out of me. The most popular posts are always things like photos of sloppy, disgusting junk food where they're really PROUD they eat said slop and brag about it. That or it's dumb tit like a nob scrawled on public infrastructure or ott underwhelming patriotic posts where someone says how a bog standard field demonstrates how BRITAIN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LAND!! Then I browse other countries equivalents and it will be festivals, art, news with proper discussion. 🙈
Oh I LOVE the British subreddits. United in shiteness is what we are ❤ I’ll have you know fish n chips n mushy peas is the night of culture innit babes xxx

(I am being sarcastic I promise. Also I bleeping despise mushy peas. Who needs their peas pre-chewed for them??? Then slopped onto perfectly good fish n chips? You big fat wronguns.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.