Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The biggest #bekinders are the the biggest hypocrites. I've always said I'm an equal opportunity hater and therefore don't mind copping it from others

• Heart
Reactions: 75

TheNapQueen

Unpopular opinion -

cyclists are utter bellends and mostly deserve to be run over if on the road. I hate them.
I especially hate the ones that ride in the middle of the road so you can’t overtake them. Twats!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Our Cilla

I fucking hate Abba, never liked them, never will. Even when I'm drunk I still can't stand that awful music!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Crabbypatty00

I totally disagree with everything you just said about Megan. Being kind I would say she is a ruthless bitch who leverages anyone and anything to get where she wants to go.

The woman had one solitary family member at her own wedding. ONE. What on earth does that tell you about a person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Anyone not bothered about the jubilee? I get it’s a once in a lifetime thing but it does seem a bit tone deaf to have loads of tax payer’s money spent on soldiers marching about and air displays whilst people are having to chose between paying for gas or food. Plus the royal family aren’t really worth celebrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Ticket prices for gigs are so astronomically and expensive nowadays - if you’re a band and you’re charging £200 per a ticket then you’re a knob and it’s no longer about the music and fans.

Reactions: 40
Not everyone is a narcissist. Some times they're just a bit mean, spiteful, don't like you, are different to you or an old fashioned cunt.

It's like everyone's ex is a narcissist, no they just hate you now. Everyone's mum was a narcissist, maybe she just wasn't the mum you wanted.

People come in a range of personalities with a range of beliefs and values, just because you don't like the person or they don't like you or they are different to you doesn't mean either person needs a lable of mental illness, personality disorders or neuro diversity. It's like we're all expected to be the same and if we're not we must be defective in some way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

VC10

VIP Member
I expressed the following opinion on another thread, and was advised that this thread was a more appropriate platform!
I went out for a pub lunch with my partner today, and asked for a roast chicken dinner. When the meal was delivered, amongst the trimmings was a Yorkshire pudding! Lets get this straight, Yorkshire puddings were traditionally served with roast beef. Why do they have to accompany every other meat these days? I detest the damn things, I ended up giving it to my partner who had ordered fish and chips!
Omg , turning away a Yorkshire pudding 😰🤣😛🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

pommynoir

VIP Member
So what your saying is we can’t say how great our families are because you had a shit one? 🤔
Are you the kind of person who needs trigger warnings for everything because your feelings 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly don’t think she meant it like that. I got what she meant. I am almost 30 and my mother is an abuser… abused me physically and mentally my whole life. I have FINALLY cut her out my life, I’m getting married soon and all I keep hearing is “you only have one mum” “family is family” from others who don’t get it .

I am so happy for everyone who had a good family , and I hope one day I have my own family the same but people need to respect others and not push them to have relationships with theirs.

*I don’t mean memes on social media I just mean in person. I would just scroll past a meme I don’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

cee-bee

VIP Member
I'm skint and on minimum wage. I'm at the point of thinking fuck it, get the nice things because being skint and miserable for so long wears you down lol. But this is how people stay poor 🙃
people don’t stay poor because they treat themselves occassionally. That’s just what the upper middle class and the elites peddle to feel better about themselves.

people stay poor because of social constructs, poor policies and barriers to jobs, opportunities, education and housing.

its a deeply ingrained, totally subconscious and very British thing - to think of poverty as some sort of moral failing. (“I can’t afford a house deposit because I eat too many avocados… nothing to do with the poorly regulated rental market and rising costs of living.”)

• Heart

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion

I feel like the more effort a person puts into their gym clothing, the less I feel like they are actually there to work out.

• Haha
  • Wow

Our Cilla

I don’t like facial hair on anyone in general it makes my fanny recoil. Yes even my own hair. Although I do take great pleasure in plucking the long whiskers out.
The joy of finding a lil whisker on your chin, playing with it all day then getting the tweezers on it as soon as home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Crabbypatty00

There is such a thing as an illegal migrant. Try turning up in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, USA, Switzerland and many other places without the right paperwork and visas. They don't fuck about putting you up in a Travelodge. People who think the UK are harsh when it come to migration policies have lived very sheltered lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
My mother has two sisters. One married a man, who was an alcoholic, who beat her senseless. The other one married a man, who was also an alcoholic, who diddled his daughters when my aunt was at work > because he could NOT hold down a job.

People who lecture others to LOVE their mothers, fathers and family members - in general - "Because you don't know what the future holds so tell them you love them" Need To STFU. Not all families are equal. Apparently you dropped into a family that is semi-functional. Good for you. Enjoy your ride and STOP making others feel worse by layering on additional guilt by posting your mindless memes. Also, go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion -

cyclists are utter bellends and mostly deserve to be run over if on the road. I hate them.
I especially hate the ones that ride in the middle of the road so you can’t overtake them. Twats!
And the ones that cycle 2-3 abreast so you can't overtake. They're not even meant to do that. I don't even care that it's better for the environment, get the bus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

VC10

VIP Member
I will probs get killed for this but olives are bloody horrible things

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33