Unpopular Opinions #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda made some nice burgers and Paul made a few good songs.

credit where it’s due but can he just jog on into obscurity and retire,
oh and take Elton frigging John with him.

edit; and that Webber twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I LOVE the British subreddits. United in shiteness is what we are ❤ I’ll have you know fish n chips n mushy peas is the night of culture innit babes xxx

(I am being sarcastic I promise. Also I bleeping despise mushy peas. Who needs their peas pre-chewed for them??? Then slopped onto perfectly good fish n chips? You big fat wronguns.)
😂😂 love a mushy marrowfat!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion

I feel like the more effort a person puts into their gym clothing, the less I feel like they are actually there to work out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I strongly dislike most online Brits, esp reddit ones. British threads never fail to embarrass the tit out of me. The most popular posts are always things like photos of sloppy, disgusting junk food where they're really PROUD they eat said slop and brag about it. That or it's dumb tit like a nob scrawled on public infrastructure or ott underwhelming patriotic posts where someone says how a bog standard field demonstrates how BRITAIN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LAND!! Then I browse other countries equivalents and it will be festivals, art, news with proper discussion. 🙈
The people on the Casual UK reddit sub try too hard to be funny.

Reactions: 5
And that blonde one. Whatever she’s called, Kirsten or something like that 😂 the menopausal stage school kids

I’m saying it.
The Beatles are bleeping overrated.
I cannot stand the Beatles. They’d not get past the auditions on BGT if they came out these days.

Reactions: 6
I hate university branded T- shirts eg Harvard and co in Primark. UCLA in urban outfitters.

I never bought from the two I attended. My brother got the running shirt, the hoodie and a tote (free) bag.

They should only be worn at home too.

Unpopular opinion

I feel like the more effort a person puts into their gym clothing, the less I feel like they are actually there to work out.
More so when they have full make up + super strong perfume too boot.

Also remembered the most annoying Beatles fan are those who congregate outside Abbey road studio and try to actually take pictures on the same crossing- but it stops traffic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
There’s a webcam pointing at the Abbey Road zebra crossing. It’s mesmerising to watch and sometimes heart stopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate university branded T- shirts eg Harvard and co in Primark. UCLA in urban outfitters.
Those are horrid, ugly tops. The university names are all in the same style and font too, after all that trouble universities go to about their branding.

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion -

cyclists are utter bellends and mostly deserve to be run over if on the road. I hate them.
I especially hate the ones that ride in the middle of the road so you can’t overtake them. Twats!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Unpopular opinion -

cyclists are utter bellends and mostly deserve to be run over if on the road. I hate them.
I especially hate the ones that ride in the middle of the road so you can’t overtake them. Twats!
And the ones that cycle 2-3 abreast so you can't overtake. They're not even meant to do that. I don't even care that it's better for the environment, get the bus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Unpopular opinion

A generational thing, too? I’m there for the “mental gains” so don’t care. Fair play if you can do a blow dry and full face before working out (even though I don’t see the point). I like when there’s a gym bunny in the gym because the men are distracted 🤣

I seen a t-shirt the other day that said “I don’t sweat, I glow”. I need a “I don’t sweat or glow, I melt” one 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the ones that cycle 2-3 abreast so you can't overtake. They're not even meant to do that. I don't even care that it's better for the environment, get the bus.
I would be afraid to cycle in London. It's just not set up for cyclists like other European countries where they have cycle lanes on the wider pavements. When I used to drive I would also give lots of space. Never trusted them. Also got told off by one for giving him space instead of driving super close to him so you can't win. 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I do like Abba! But, if you’ve paid to go and see their new tour of their HOLOGRAMS then you’re insane.

Reactions: 17
Ticket prices for gigs are so astronomically and expensive nowadays - if you’re a band and you’re charging £200 per a ticket then you’re a knob and it’s no longer about the music and fans.

Reactions: 40
Unpopular opinion -

Cyclists are even dickheads when they get off their bikes and walk about somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ticket prices for gigs are so astronomically and expensive nowadays - if you’re a band and you’re charging £200 per a ticket then you’re a knob and it’s no longer about the music and fans.
One musician I follow was offering £400 for a ticket it was but there was only 18 spaces and a more intimate show.

I paid £150 for BTS in the summer for my sister. ££35 to see Conan gray this year in June.

The last two shows I saw had tickets for less then £25 each. Halsey was £12.50 in 2019. Oral gartland was similar maybe £20. I would only pay £60 for Micheal

£200 is steep, but they know the fans will pay. Jared Leto has done very well from his island retreats. Starting price at $995.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
One musician I follow was offering £400 for a ticket it was but there was only 18 spaces and a more intimate show.

I paid £150 for BTS in the summer for my sister. ££35 to see Conan gray this year in June.

The last two shows I saw had tickets for less then £25 each. Halsey was £12.50 in 2019. Oral gartland was similar maybe £20. I would only pay £60 for Micheal

£200 is steep, but they know the fans will pay. Jared Leto has done very well from his island retreats. Starting price at $995.

still promoting them as “island retreats” is he? 🤢

it does depend on the show, like you say. i would be expecting to pay £150 for a band like bts based on how big they are and the type of venues they play. some of harry styles’ ticket prices are insane though.

theatre tickets are going the same way. even a seat up in the grand circle is £60 at least, and you’re easily into triple figures if you want centre stalls.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.