Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they’re so moreish too! I have to eat at least 5 as soon as I buy them. I can never understand why I don’t see more people with them in their baskets in supermarkets.

Reactions: 3
Wow i totally disagree. And find it bizarre some people don't understand why others love their pets so much.
Loving your pet to an appropriate degree is fine.
Getting a tattoo for them, pretending they are waiting on a rainbow bridge for you after death - that's next level crazy and weird as duck.

Reactions: 5
I love that fig rolls are mentioned every few pages. I am here for the fig roll posts! 🥲

UO: No one loves fig rolls as much as I do. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dislike Nutella, Lotus Biscoff and peanut butter.
Same!! I tried Nocciolata and when I went back to Nutella it wasn’t as good. I thought I was in the minority. The last time I went to a physical store to pick up a different brand of non-Nutella choc hazelnut spread, old men moved in from all sides to lecture how Nutella is better 😆

UO Elizabeth Warren ‘s campaign was written off in 2020 on account of sexism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Same!! I tried Nocciolata and when I went back to Nutella it wasn’t as good. I thought I was in the minority. The last time I went to a physical store to pick up a different brand of non-Nutella choc hazelnut spread, old men moved in from all sides to lecture how Nutella is better 😆
Seriously? speaking generally, a lot of own brand stuff isn't that bad and sometimes better than named brands.

Reactions: 3
Googles rainbow Bridge...😫 wonder if captain Tom Moore is waiting there to meet and greet? Princess Diana too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole rainbow bridge thing is pathetic when used by adults. Grow the duck up your dog is dead get over it.

It's also super cringy when people get memorial/dedication tattoos to their pets. This is Fido's paw print I just love him so much. It's a bleeping dog and your tat looks tit.
I think paw print tattoos are awful. They just look like black blobs.

Reactions: 7
Ugh and I thought people acting like robins are their dead relatives was cringe. Rainbow bridges?! That's a Mario Kart level and that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh and I thought people acting like robins are their dead relatives was cringe. Rainbow bridges?! That's a Mario Kart level and that's it.
I know someone who always used to say their grandma was a robin. I thought they were nuts, it was only later I found out that it's a whole thing. They also posted the full rainbow bridge poem when their pet died.

Grow up!

Don't some people think feathers means angels have been. No love, just a scabby pigeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People who believe in angel cards and consult them about life events are twats. I work with two of these people and lovely girls and all as they are they are both utter loopers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's an angel card? Is that like a tarot card?
There are fewer cards than in a tarot pack. I had them when I was 15 and used to give people readings. Many of my “predictions” were very accurate and came true and my friends thought I was a witch. I’m not and as a grown up I’ve heard all about confirmation bias. It was fun at the time even if they are a load of old bollocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
People who believe in angel cards and consult them about life events are twats. I work with two of these people and lovely girls and all as they are they are both utter loopers.
Don’t knock it, I once met somebody who had made a fortune writing books about this rubbish by selling it to gullible Americans mainly. Don’t think she’s the fool on this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't like dogs. Never had one growing up. I despise the dog smell. Makes me heave. Im single and I actually have it on my dating profile because when it comes up in conversation I get the ''Oh I couldnt be with someone who doesnt love my baby like I do'':sick:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.