Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an ancient Labrador. I've already warned everyone I know that if they quote that Rainbow Bridge bullshit at me when she dies, I shall be handing out slaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My friend changes her colour scheme every 2 years, so her curtains, cushions, carpets and sofas are all chucked out and replaced. Fortunately, she donates them to BHF who then sell them on, but even so, it's just so wasteful. In the time I've known her she's gone from minimalist black leather and chrome, to country cottage chintz, and is currently embracing the crushed grey velvet trend. She's already planning her next look.
Wow πŸ˜‚

You perv πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

It's open house the great sex experiment, on channel 4 tonight I think at 10pm. It should be on 4od. Last week's was mad. Trash TV at its finest, the couples were real people too rather than this scripted reality crap which has been the downfall of TV.

Sex people does include swingers but it's not limited too. Have you never met someone that just goes on about sex way too much and tells you every aspect of their sex life and makes a huge big thing about how much sex they have and how mature it makes them.

They are sex people, people that are a bit too into sex. Like yeah Sharon I like a bonk too but I don't need to tell the whole office the ins and outs of my latest liaison.
Their getting nowt people like that

Reactions: 1
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Maybe some people should keep their OU`s to themselves, when my pet passed i was gutted she was more than a pet and isiots that dont understand what that means are just sad lonely arses as far as i am concerned mebbe thats my UO, on this but it serious pisses me off when coneheads says its "just a dog" no its bleeping not your heartless bleep, i hope no one mourns your loss as "your just a human" or when a family member passes someone says to you "why you upset they are just a human" rant over

Maybe some people should keep their OU`s to themselves, when my pet passed i was gutted she was more than a pet and isiots that dont understand what that means are just sad lonely arses as far as i am concerned mebbe thats my UO, on this but it serious pisses me off when coneheads says its "just a dog" no its bleeping not your heartless bleep, i hope no one mourns your loss as "your just a human" or when a family member passes someone says to you "why you upset they are just a human" rant over
There wouldn't be much of a thread if everyone kept their unpopular opinions to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
its called an UO thread for a reason?

Reactions: 11
I never went onto the UO post before so I never read the previous comments about pets passing away. Apologies if my comment was in poor taste.

Reactions: 1
Have we just got proof that people who believe in rainbow bridge are unhinged πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦

I'm only joking, each to their own. (But dogs are not waiting for their owners on a bridge, sorry to anyone that had to hear that on here 🀣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have we just got proof that people who believe in rainbow bridge are unhinged πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦

I'm only joking, each to their own. (But dogs are not waiting for their owners on a bridge, sorry to anyone that had to hear that on here 🀣)
Gives people comfort when they are upset if people feel thats a bad thing i pity them

Reactions: 2

I wouldn't want my dog to wait on a bridge for me. I'm mid 30s, I don't plan on kicking the bucket for a while. It wouldn't be fair to expect her to wait around all that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mmmm delicious. Unpopular Opinion.
Get stuffed! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...stuffed with fig rolls!
640x640.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That's literally the point of UO! I have a paw print tattoo which were berated on here but I am not going to get my knickers in a twist about it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.