Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if you are pooping on each other then, yes, I am silently judging you and retching at the same time
Listen if shitting on each other is what you two do in the dark to get off, and everything gets cleaned up after, go right on ahead no judgement from me unless you have a house covered in tit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Listen if shitting on each other is what you two do in the dark to get off, and everything gets cleaned up after, go right on ahead no judgement from me unless you have a house covered in tit 😂
You say that now but if it’s somebody you know, you won’t be able to help yourself.
I couldn’t go round there and have dinner knowing what those hands have been up to 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm guessing he did 😂💀 He was very polite about it all, thankfully!
From what I've heard, guys love period stuff. It's us that think it's gross. I've never met a guy that woulndt be up for period sex, I remember at college guys called it getting your red wings (brown wings was up the bum) and what was formally described is a vampire kiss.

I don't see an issue if you want to do it, but I just don't feel like getting sexy on my period. I feel like eating chocolate and vegging out on the sofa.

• Sick
From what I've heard, guys love period stuff. It's us that think it's gross. I've never met a guy that woulndt be up for period sex, I remember at college guys called it getting your red wings (brown wings was up the bum) and what was formally described is a vampire kiss.

I don't see an issue if you want to do it, but I just don't feel like getting sexy on my period. I feel like eating chocolate and vegging out on the sofa.
Well, I mean, he never spoke to me again so I don't think he was fan 😂

Each to their own innit, but i'd find it grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also think it can depend on how heavy it is. When I was on hormonal contraception my periods could hardly be called a period, I didn't mind it then. Now I have an IUD, ugh nah that's be too messy and not nice 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think the reason so many guys are up for period sex is because they’ll put their dicks in anything. It’s nothing to do with being enlightened modern men.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The ones that do will insist their house doesn't smell, too!

• Haha
You've got to be all sorts of werid to be into poo stuff. No psychiatrist in the land would say that's a healthy normal kink.

• Haha
UO - Pensioners who have a driving license and a car should not be entitled to a free bus pass.
And just to add to this that we should all have to retest at certain age points, no discrimation against old people, my husband is in his 40s and drives like a twit, he could do with bringing down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I never had an opinion on period sex, until i didnt realise my period had started until the guy lifted his head from between my legs 💀 now? Defo no period sex.
Omg this happened to me! All I heard was "Uh oh" 🙈
I was mortified, but 11yrs on amd 5yrs married we both lived to tell the tale and now laugh about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in my 50s and I’ve noticed my driving isn’t as it was. Still safe enough but I’ll stop altogether when I retire I think.

Reactions: 4
I’m in my 50s and I’ve noticed my driving isn’t as it was. Still safe enough but I’ll stop altogether when I retire I think.
that’s a mature and considerate approach tbh! we dealt with so many people who treated driving as a right and a thing that they can’t possibly stop doing.

people naturally pick up bad habits, stop concentrating because they know what they’re doing, get lazy with manoeuvres etc before you even get into the natural slowed reaction times that come with aging. there should absolutely be a regular review process.

Reactions: 9
most people drive like twats whether they can help it or not
(men = road rage/too fast. women = generally poor and a bit reckless. Oaps = too slow and too cautious).

Come at me

• Haha
I think if everyone retook their test a year after passing, a good percentage of them would fail. I know I would. You just get in to bad habits. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
OAPs should have theirs removed and replaced with a bus pass 🤣 also ban then from the shops Saturday mornings. You have all week why you here now with all the working people 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 17
most people drive like twats whether they can help it or not
(men = road rage/too fast. women = generally poor and a bit reckless. Oaps = too slow and too cautious).

Come at me
based purely on the evidence from my previous job, the absolute worst drivers are: men aged between 40-60 (mainly speeding) and women between 20-40. women were, for some reason, way more likely to be on their phones while driving.

my potentially unpopular driving opinion: drink driving should be a lifetime ban and using your phone while driving should be an immediate disqualification rather than a few points. if you prove that you cannot drive safely then the punishment should be way stronger.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Car finance companies should be able to request People take a test before they are approved for finance. Too many people get a bit too big for their boots when driving a brand new car

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.