Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a foreign supermarket. I don't really eat walkers crisps but LOVE paprika lays when we're in Spain.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't say that a baby having its ears pierced is a big deal to me. Would I do it, no. I'll wait until my daughter asks to have them done.

But, I think the reason parents do it, is to save the child the pain of having it when they are older and will get more scared and remember. Which probably harks back to the days when they thought babies couldnt feel pain. Either way it doesn't make sense to me, its gonna hurt no matter what age.

Reactions: 7
I was in the US last month and came home with a fold up Trader Joe's shopping tote ... green and yellow with a big pickle on it. Love it.
I just found my big Trader Joes tote I bought on that first visit and was thrilled about it especially as it contained some stuff i'd bought in it. Everything but the bagel seasoning and scandanavian swimmers etc..

Reactions: 2
I was in the US last month and came home with a fold up Trader Joe's shopping tote ... green and yellow with a big pickle on it. Love it.

I brrought a load off Carrefour shopping bags home from Spain once because they were the first ones I'd seen with the long shoulder straps.

People in Tesco probably think I'm a pretentious twit but I don't care :ROFLMAO:
Same! I brought Supermercado ones back from Spain as they were such good quality 🤣 bag for life wanker haha

Reactions: 1
There’s gone be blood everywhere whether you look or not.
There's some sort of bodily fluids everywhere whether it's obviously red or not - either way not cleaning up your mess is what's really disgusting, whatever it looks like 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I never had an opinion on period sex, until i didnt realise my period had started until the guy lifted his head from between my legs 💀 now? Defo no period sex.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I never had an opinion on period sex, until i didnt realise my period had started until the guy lifted his head from between my legs 💀 now? Defo no period sex.
This image is now stuck in my head :sick:

But also a no from me for period sex. I just don't get how it can be enjoyable when you know you are bleeding everywhere and a chuck of blood clot might fly out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The one at Newcastle has a Holland and Barret too. It also has a Starbucks, Timpson cobblers, Subway, Card Factory, a charity shop and a hairdressers as well as a restaurant . It's got more than some shopping centres.
Specsavers too.

Reactions: 1
This image is now stuck in my head :sick:

But also a no from me for period sex. I just don't get how it can be enjoyable when you know you are bleeding everywhere and a chuck of blood clot might fly out
Honestly, I was MORTIFIED. Needless to say, never saw him again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I got my period mid sex once, I felt weird and lightheaded. Ended up being sick, definitely killed the mood😂 The idea of it always made me feel a bit icky but I didn’t think I’d react like that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It's not for me either - I just don't like someone (whoever it was earlier in the thread) saying "people who do it are disgusting". Maybe we find the act disgusting, but the people who do it aren't disgusting people.

Reactions: 13
It's not for me either - I just don't like someone (whoever it was earlier in the thread) saying "people who do it are disgusting". Maybe we find the act disgusting, but the people who do it aren't disgusting people.
Exactly. People who are so judgemental of what other people do in private are disgusting

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.