Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never loved him, I'm pretty indifferent towards him.. but I also think he's not very attractive and that is probably an UO.
same!!! I don’t think he’s attractive at all. Keep seeing his dior sauvage campaign all over Facebook and people posting ‘😍’ and ‘🤤’ but no thanks not for me, not nice looking in the slightest

Reactions: 8
Ugh, both JD and Amber makes me want to vomit. He's just had very good PR, if people just knew half of what get's buried by the tabloids you wouldn't like any celebrities

Reactions: 15
Al Pacino celebrates 82nd birthday with girlfriend Noor Alfallah, 28.

• Noor previously dated Mick Jagger, 78, and was linked to Clint Eastwood, 91.

I am as liberal minded as the next feminist but this whiffs of elder abuse / gold digger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

I am as liberal minded as the next feminist but this whiffs of elder abuse / gold digger.
Slapper, after a few bob.

Of course, it's love........😐🤔

...54 YEARS age difference, lollllllz.....

"....SURE, JAN...."
Screenshot_20220209-195115_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Everyone:
"Please, please don't release a sex tape"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone:
"Please, please don't release a sex tape"
Christ, fire extinguisher by the bed, Fire Engine standing by outside the bedroom window, etc...

Aaawwwgggh

I'm thinking Young Mr. Grace and his nurses in Are you being Served? 😀😀🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't give a tit about Depp and Heard and fed up with them getting so much attention. Let's stop pretending these people were stuck in a relationship they could not walk away from. . just another thing to divide people on. even my own brother who knows the tit I went through for 17 years shared a ridiculous meme saying it's ok for women to do this that and the other because apparently Heard did it to Depp duck OFF

I don't give a duck that Musk has bought Twitter .. why are so many people who have been silenced so happy about it, do they really believe that all the lies over the last few years will be coming out? Doubt it .. this is a man who wants to put a chip in your head and is connected with all the other arseholes who want to harm people.

if i'm wrong I will hold my hands up.. until then 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don't give a tit about Depp and Heard and fed up with them getting so much attention. Let's stop pretending these people were stuck in a relationship they could not walk away from. . just another thing to divide people on. even my own brother who knows the tit I went through for 17 years shared a ridiculous meme saying it's ok for women to do this that and the other because apparently Heard did it to Depp duck OFF

I don't give a duck that Musk has bought Twitter .. why are so many people who have been silenced so happy about it, do they really believe that all the lies over the last few years will be coming out? Doubt it .. this is a man who wants to put a chip in your head and is connected with all the other arseholes who want to harm people.

if i'm wrong I will hold my hands up.. until then 🙄
Twitter has a strong sway over elections and political opinion.

Elon now controls what can and can't be said on there.

He is our evil overlord. Where are the X men when you need them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elon Musk says he bought Twitter because it wasn't living up to its free speech principles, and could potentially change some of the platform's disinformation rules.

Every group is comprised of individuals with views based on their experiences. Often times these groups are made up of opposing views. That is why classrooms, board rooms, sports teams and online forums have LEADERS (of some kind) to direct the flow of communication - to dampen hostility and eliminate misinformation. It's not rocket science. If Musk endeavors to privatize Twitter, make Twitter's algorithm public and allow every terrorist group and narcissistic politician to have a platform maybe people will then wake up and stop buying Teslas, stop using Twitter and allow Musk to eat humble pie - or he could start WWIII.

Either way, one man, with that much power and control over communication, should make everyone feel a bit unsafe.

Reactions: 6
UO- Forest School sessions are basically a three hour long playtime where kids just play on swings and lack focus in their learning. This all sounds very Mumsnet and I may have seen a bad one but it’s not for me. Please don’t come for me about this- I just need to vent it somewhere.

As you were.

Reactions: 9
There is something uniquely awful about Asda! I don’t mind a stroll around a supermarket (as long as I’m without my kids) but bleeping Asda… I have to psyche myself up just to cross the threshold.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is something uniquely awful about Asda! I don’t mind a stroll around a supermarket (as long as I’m without my kids) but bleeping Asda… I have to psyche myself up just to cross the threshold.
Iceland is worse 🤢🤢 not that you can really class it as a supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 2
UO - Pensioners are bitchy AF. Especially at Bingo when someone wins! They proceed to reel off when and how much 'Wealthy Wendy' has won over the the last fortnight.
Shocking behaviour 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.