Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've always thought there was something off about the Madeline Mc Cann case..i suspect her parents had something to do with it maybe rented or sold her off to some perv even.. admittedly I am not a parent but who leaves them unattended like that?Even in may day we had don't talk to strangers and I am considerably older then them. Also if her child was taken why did they not take the others.?

Reactions: 12
People going on about white privileged. They can eff off.

I’m a white working class person who worked hard to build up money to buy a house and get a car. Life is hard when you have nothing, so make something of it and stop blaming everyone else.
White privilege is basically having better access and opportunities to people who are not white and who face discrimination because of their race.

Nothing to do with if you’re working class. It’s much more than that.

Reactions: 28
People going on about white privileged. They can eff off.

I’m a white working class person who worked hard to build up money to buy a house and get a car. Life is hard when you have nothing, so make something of it and stop blaming everyone else.
Race and class are entirely different. White privelege doesn't say you will never struggle or be challenged in life, that would be ludicrous. It just means struggles you face are very unlikely to be related to the colour of your skin.

Reactions: 26
This is probably going to very unpopular….. But I can’t stand female commentators for sports. I’m a woman and I’ve always like football, cricket, darts, most sports actually but the gender swing happening now has led to loads of female commentators and they drive me mad. If they were the best people for the job then fair enough but they’re not. They are there for gender equality not for their talent because most of them talk the biggest load of crap and I just switch off. 🙈…… I guess it could be worse, I could be a man saying this… 😂
I mostly agree with your comment. The only exception being Hazel Irvine who used to present most of the Snooker tournaments, amongst many other things. She is quite likable, but she is more of a presenter than a commentator.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i've always thought there was something off about the Madeline Mc Cann case..i suspect her parents had something to do with it maybe rented or sold her off to some perv even.. admittedly I am not a parent but who leaves them unattended like that?Even in may day we had don't talk to strangers and I am considerably older then them. Also if her child was taken why did they not take the others.?
I've always found this case strange and don't think the parents are as innocent as they're making themselves out to be.

Reactions: 11
I've always found this case strange and don't think the parents are as innocent as they're making themselves out to be.
I agree, I also don’t see why they were not charged for abandoning/druging a minor and why the case is still open. If they were not wealthy doctors this would have been shut down years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is probably going to very unpopular….. But I can’t stand female commentators for sports. I’m a woman and I’ve always like football, cricket, darts, most sports actually but the gender swing happening now has led to loads of female commentators and they drive me mad. If they were the best people for the job then fair enough but they’re not. They are there for gender equality not for their talent because most of them talk the biggest load of crap and I just switch off. 🙈…… I guess it could be worse, I could be a man saying this… 😂
Ah, I’m so glad I have a UO that’s shared! I agree with you totally. But I do love Hazel Irvine, she’s super good at her job.

Reactions: 6
They are totally guilty. Too much of what happened doesn't make any sense.

Why would you not go and physically look for your missing three year old child, regardless of it being cold/dark/raining?

Reactions: 9
The only thing the McCanns are guilty of is leaving the children alone. Although this kind of thing is was quite common in the past, it’s frowned upon today.

The abductor is to blame and he is now a person of interest. Do not confused by Gonçalo Amaral the awful detective who tried to make money be blaming them. The incompetent of both the met and portuguese Police.

Try to put yourselves in the shoes of the McGanns who have lost a child (probably abused and murdered), campaigns against them etc

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The only thing the McCanns are guilty of is leaving the children alone. Although this kind of thing is was quite common in the past, it’s frowned upon today.

The abductor is to blame and he is now a person of interest. Do not confused by Gonçalo Amaral the awful detective who tried to make money be blaming them. The incompetent of both the met and portuguese Police.

Try to put yourselves in the shoes of the McGanns who have lost a child (probably abused and murdered), campaigns against them etc
Nah - sniffer dogs don't lie. And I don't know of a single parent who would not go looking for their missing 3 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In light of the recent Tyson incident on the plane -

It should be legal to use moderate violence against someone when you are antagonised

Maybe people woulndt act like such pricks if they knew they might get decked.

Reactions: 7
Listen if the McCans were on the social from a crappy estate they would’ve been vilified ane charged with child neglect as soon as their feet touched British soil.
The McCans have friends in high places, why is there little girl having millions spent out of PUBLIC coffers when others can’t even get police resources.
I’m sorry for the little girl but her parents contact and privilige has ensured that she got more than anybody else

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Listen if the McCans were on the social from a crappy estate they would’ve been vilified ane charged with child neglect as soon as their feet touched British soil.
The McCans have friends in high places, why is there little girl having millions spent out of PUBLIC coffers when others can’t even get police resources.
I’m sorry for the little girl but her parents contact and privilige has ensured that she got more than anybody else
Exactly

Reactions: 10
I agree, they had some high profile friends who managed to keep the case in the headlines for years longer than other cases

Reactions: 11
The Mcanns is such a weird one. I don't think the parents are inoccent. Despite what people say it was not normal to leave three very young children alone in an unlocked apartment. Not unless you could see the doors. Why didn't they use the baby sittinh service? I know the drugging theory has been debunked supposedly, but how else could they feel so confident that Maddie wouldn't wander off lookinh for them.

I don't think they sold her or wanted her dead, the mother's grief is real. But they were up to something and it went wrong ending up with her being killed or taken.

The CT in me thinks the dad's were in some sort of peddelo ring and the ring has protected them. Or maybe he's a mason and they have protected him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Mcanns is such a weird one. I don't think the parents are inoccent. Despite what people say it was not normal to leave three very young children alone in an unlocked apartment. Not unless you could see the doors. Why didn't they use the baby sittinh service? I know the drugging theory has been debunked supposedly, but how else could they feel so confident that Maddie wouldn't wander off lookinh for them.

I don't think they sold her or wanted her dead, the mother's grief is real. But they were up to something and it went wrong ending up with her being killed or taken.

The CT in me thinks the dad's were in some sort of peddelo ring and the ring has protected them. Or maybe he's a mason and they have protected him.
I think he's a pweirdo.

Reactions: 3

When those twin boys died in the house fire a few months ago ,and they had been left alone , people blamed their mother .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.