Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile and disgusting individual. If hell was real, she suffer eternal damnation

well we all latched as babies, it’s simple to maybe smile and turn away of you saw a mother feeding. I don’t understand the fuss and why women should hide away like it’s Victorian times
Do people actually make a fuss though? Or is it just the women breastfeeding making a fuss? Some women make it sound like it's an hourly occurrence that they get told to put their tit away when I'm sure in reality it might happen once during the whole time they choose to breastfeed... UO nobody cares how u feed your child

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do people actually make a fuss though? Or is it just the women breastfeeding making a fuss? Some women make it sound like it's an hourly occurrence that they get told to put their tit away when I'm sure in reality it might happen once during the whole time they choose to breastfeed... UO nobody cares how u feed your child
Having been there myself, this is what I think.

I’ve spent over 3 years in total (more than one kid, not one kid til they were three!) breastfeeding and never once had a negative response or even so much as a raised eyebrow that I’ve noticed.

Reactions: 15
She withheld pain relief for dying children so that they would die of the pain so that they would feel " closer to Jesus's pain" .
She was an utter bleep.
Many millions donations money went ' missing too.
Blimey I had no idea. Goes to show if media is on your side you can be painted as a saint.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Reading the mother theresa post just posted here has given me reason 1000 why I need to remove my self from the Catholic Church even further. Horrific.

Reactions: 14
Comedy is not funny now because they are too worried about not offending anyone. Its like no one can take a joke any more.

Reactions: 26
Actually, in the states, Congress passed the Fairness for Breastfeeding Mothers Act of 2019 in July 2019. The law requires certain public buildings to provide a shielded, hygienic space other than a bathroom, that contains a chair, working surface and an electrical outlet for use by members of the public to express milk.

That wasn't that long ago.

Public buildings ie: some malls still don't have breastfeeding spaces.

Reactions: 4
What is it with comedians apologising for past work?

Be more offensive!
I had to apologize to my son for dressing him up as a Native American - for Halloween - when he was 5. You think I committed a felony. :rolleyes:

We are all made to atone for past discrepancies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What is it with comedians apologising for past work?

Be more offensive!
I couldn't believe it when Avid Miriam or whatever he calls himself these days apologised for bo selector. How was it racist when he made the same joke (big mask funny accent) for lots of different races of people. Is it only ok to have a joke with people that have the same skin colour as you. He wasn't making fun of their race he was making fun of them.

It really annoyed me that Always Sunny removed some of the episodes because of blackface. It completely misunderstands the point in the show. It's suppose to be offensive, they're syppose to be awful people.

Reactions: 9
I don’t like go fund me pages for things like kids lost bike, chance to give a suffering family a day out, funeral costs, vets bills etc.. 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure if it fits under unpopular opinions but unsure where else it would 😅
But I hate the whole "I don't care about my kids grades as long as they're a kind person"... Well of course? We all want our kids to grow into a kind, happy, morally grounded person but why can't they have good grades too? I understand grades aren't more important in life but surely encouraging and being happy for good grades, is up there too? I'm not talking being pushed and pressured to do really well in school but encouraging. Some kids are more academically gifted and others aren't which is fine, we need all types to help the world move but the attitude that comes with that statement sucks!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.