Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean? It’s your body you can dress it how you like. Any body can wear any style of clothes if they wish to do so. don’t need a certain type of body for any outfit. If you are happy in it then you have the body for it.
Exactly!!!
FDF6A37A-49BB-477C-BDF5-072232FE4A9B.png

Reactions: 10
Tattoos on fat bodies look awful. Especially upper arm tattoos on women, which are hard to pull off on most women.

I love tattoos but putting them on fat bits just doesn't work.
Tattoos - geometric patterns, neck moths, dream catchers, draping beads and all those tiny finger ones consisting of dots and lines are all very tacky and don’t look great on any body let alone a larger one. They’re new age woman stamps. Just like tribal and ankle dolphins were.

Saying that though I’ve seen some larger gals really pulling off the traditional gypsy style ones. But full on arm and leg sleeves of the above - no!

Portrait tattoos of random relatives almost always look tit! I can’t say I’ve ever seen one that doesn’t creep me out.

Reactions: 8
Tattoos - geometric patterns, neck moths, dream catchers, draping beads and all those tiny finger ones consisting of dots and lines are all very tacky and don’t look great on any body let alone a larger one. They’re new age woman stamps. Just like tribal and ankle dolphins were.

Saying that though I’ve seen some larger gals really pulling off the traditional gypsy style ones. But full on arm and leg sleeves of the above - no!

Portrait tattoos of random relatives almost always look tit! I can’t say I’ve ever seen one that doesn’t creep me out.
I really like mandalas but so common. Neck moths, absolutely new woman stamp and a lot of people are gonna regret getting a fashion tattoo on their neck. Id also add pocket watch with rose and or dove.

I hate those fine line floral ones people are getting. I much prefer traditional style and they are much easier to pull off.

I think if you're big you need to put the tattoo on the not so fat bits. Fat women having tattoos on their upper arm is like men having them in on their beer belly.

Reactions: 3
I really like mandalas but so common. Neck moths, absolutely new woman stamp and a lot of people are gonna regret getting a fashion tattoo on their neck. Id also add pocket watch with rose and or dove.

I hate those fine line floral ones people are getting. I much prefer traditional style and they are much easier to pull off.

I think if you're big you need to put the tattoo on the not so fat bits. Fat women having tattoos on their upper arm is like men having them in on their beer belly.
Once at the seaside I saw a fella with a beer belly and a tattoo saying 'lucky dip' with an arrow pointing to his waistband 😆 nope.

Tell you what I can't get on board with.. the trend for bralets and high waisted jeans. I know its to give the illusion of a flat stomach but in reality you're just getting a letter box style view of a spare tyre.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tattoos on fat bodies look awful. Especially upper arm tattoos on women, which are hard to pull off on most women.

I love tattoos but putting them on fat bits just doesn't work.
I think the issue is the quality and placement of the tattoo. I have a half sleeve of neo traditional botanical stuff by a very talented tattoo artist. When she started it I remember her saying that she tries to do each element as large as possible because upper arm tattoos can look really butch on any woman if they're not scaled correctly and every time I look at any woman with an upper arm tattoo I'm inclined to agree.

To be honest I got mine because I always felt I had quite bulky upper arms and I feel much better about them since getting tattooed.

My unpopular opinion is that most people's tattoos are tit though 😂, and most people don't really have an eye for what is aesthetically pleasing when it comes to tattoos.

Reactions: 7
I agree. It’s very “barnacle bill the sailor” or straight up butch (even when not intended!)

There was some fat dude staying in a hotel where I was on holiday, beer gut on display constantly strutting round the pool with “Yorkshire Pud” tattooed across it in a huge font and a massive stretched faded Huddersfield FC logo. Absolutely revolting. I think I’ve stressed on here before that you can 100% tell how old people are based on the type of tattoos they have alone. Fashion ones do not age well at all and I feel sorry for the neck moth squad.

Reactions: 4
Once at the seaside I saw a fella with a beer belly and a tattoo saying 'lucky dip' with an arrow pointing to his waistband 😆 nope.

Tell you what I can't get on board with.. the trend for bralets and high waisted jeans. I know its to give the illusion of a flat stomach but in reality you're just getting a letter box style view of a spare tyre.
Tattoos which incorporate body parts or corny catchphrases pointing to their private’s aren’t even funny, they’re corny and cringeworthy and I am pretty sure people only get them when under the influence. (And usually on holiday by some guy who owns a tat gun and draws like a 5 year old)

Like a nipple used as a nose (seen this in real life on a man and it was an absolute turn off) or an elephant designed round a penis. Or a bent over gnome incorporating a man’s anus as it’s own. These sorts of things are a bit 00s Nuts Zoo Lager Laddy Lad. Revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only Woman that doesn’t give a hoot that’s it’s ‘International Woman’s Day’ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Am I the only Woman that doesn’t give a hoot that’s it’s ‘International Woman’s Day’ 🤷‍♀️
Nope. And I wont be surprised if it’s turnt into a Hallmark holiday where we are expected to give out cards and gifts to the random women in ours lives in the next few years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
People who don’t bother to park their car in between the 2 white lines are the worst kind of people and deserve to have their car scratched. It boils my blood!!
Those people are right up there with the ones who park in the mother and infant spaces when they have no infant/child with them. And before anyone has a pop at me - I don’t care where the spaces are it’s nothing to do with being closer to the door - they are wide enough to swing a car seat out and get the toddlers out of theirs without taking the side off someone else’s car or dislocating your shoulder trying to avoid it!

Yeah I’m not a fan of this one either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No, I don't either, it's meaningless here. Although both my sons (working overseas in SE Asia) have sent me IWD messages - it seems it's a big deal there, where everyone, not just women are treated like 3rd class citizens. Everyone poor, that is.

Reactions: 6
I think the issue is the quality and placement of the tattoo. I have a half sleeve of neo traditional botanical stuff by a very talented tattoo artist. When she started it I remember her saying that she tries to do each element as large as possible because upper arm tattoos can look really butch on any woman if they're not scaled correctly and every time I look at any woman with an upper arm tattoo I'm inclined to agree.

To be honest I got mine because I always felt I had quite bulky upper arms and I feel much better about them since getting tattooed.

My unpopular opinion is that most people's tattoos are tit though 😂, and most people don't really have an eye for what is aesthetically pleasing when it comes to tattoos.
I think your spot on. If you can't tell what clothes will suit you, you're probably not gonna be able to tell what picture will look good on your skin and where.

Reactions: 2
I don't like any tattoos on anybody, find them such a turn off. I said this to some friends and they acted like I'd just killed someone 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
parents make HUGE sacrifices for their kids, something you don’t do for your pets, you obviously change your habits and life but they still fit into your lifestyle.

a small example (not the huge sacrifice before anyone comes atme) as a mother i cannot leave my child/baby at home to pop to the shops or go for meal.

mothers sacrifice careers and relationships for their kids, you don’t do that for pets.
You have not met us horse owners. Careers, relationships, houses, free time, friendships, holidays, normal human interaction - all goes out the window! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.