Unpopular opinions #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

topics that pop up regularly and might offend;

Chocolate and Biscuits.
Cats and Vegans
Trans gender/LGBTQWTF+ and BLM movements.
Fat people and Rihanna.
Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran
Overrated films we’ve been forced to love.

previous threads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just broke into some truffle cheese left over from a Xmas hamper (still in date). Babybels are better (UO) on a cracker. I clearly don’t have a refined palate when it comes to cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL rihanna being lumped in with fat people! Talking of chocolate and biscuits, I love a Penguin 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
fed is best when it comes to babies

JOKE.. Just felt like i hadnt seen that in one of these for a while.

Ok my real unpopular opinion is: Italy has the worst pasta i’ve ever tried and i have been to various italian cities. Its always been bland to me

Their pizza’s are great but i’ve Had better pasta in the UK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
fed is best when it comes to babies

JOKE.. Just felt like i hadnt seen that in one of these for a while.

Ok my real unpopular opinion is: Italy has the worst pasta i’ve ever tried and i have been to various italian cities. Its always been bland to me

Their pizza’s are great but i’ve Had better pasta in the UK
Is this the point where I have to declare I am Italian? No? Okay then :D :D

Come to think of it though, as we are slagging off national foods, I've never had a decent paella in Spain, and Sangria is worse than mulled wine. Oh and that cold soup - Gazpacho? Soup is meant to be hot FFS ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The government trying to restrict multipack sales of unhealthy food is totally wrong.

Just because some people have no self-control why should everyone be penalized.

For example if you buy a multipack of sugarpuffs, one could be for your neighbour. Why should people have to pay more because some people are greedy 🐖 s with no control.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hobnobs are only average.

Anything truffle flavoured tastes like dirt.

Mac & cheese should never be "luxury" or have anything added. The point of mac & cheese is that it's simple and quick.

Reactions: 17
1. Ant and Dec are not funny
2. Steak should never be ordered 'well done'
3. Nando's is shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hobnobs are only average.

Anything truffle flavoured tastes like dirt.

Mac & cheese should never be "luxury" or have anything added. The point of mac & cheese is that it's simple and quick.
Love a mac & cheese but chuck in some crab or bacon 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love a dairy Lee triangle or a babybell. Cheddar and strong cheese not so much. But I dont really eat cheese.

I think cheese like drugs, you get a tolerance to it and have to up and up the strength to get the same hit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
From that same hamper there were sour dough crackers with fig and something. These things were like wooden rulers you used to get at school in the olden days, except not as tasty. Even the dog rejected them and she licks her own butt.

Is hamper food generally crap? The chutneys I usually end up using once and binning next Xmas when my new batch of hampers arrive. Obvs booze is used up immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From that same hamper there were sour dough crackers with fig and something. These things were like wooden rulers you used to get at school in the olden days, except not as tasty. Even the dog rejected them and she licks her own butt.

Is hamper food generally crap? The chutneys I usually end up using once and binning next Xmas when my new batch of hampers arrive. Obvs booze is used up immediately.
I always think you get 2 or 3 decent products and the rest are weird and wonderful things nobody buys. I must admit I do like a nice chutney though.

Reactions: 4
Is this the point where I have to declare I am Italian? No? Okay then :D :D

Come to think of it though, as we are slagging off national foods, I've never had a decent paella in Spain, and Sangria is worse than mulled wine. Oh and that cold soup - Gazpacho? Soup is meant to be hot FFS ;)
My boyfriend is European and his family love a cold soup but like you said, soup should be HOT!! I cannot stomach a cold soup

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.