Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god 🤣🤣
Half the fun is saying something that’s relatively normal to you but someone else finds absolute OUTRAGE see prior threads for 10/10 entertainment on opinions on breastfeeding, SEN, mental health and teachers 😆

Reactions: 4
Half the fun is saying something that’s relatively normal to you but someone else finds absolute OUTRAGE see prior threads for 10/10 entertainment on opinions on breastfeeding, SEN, mental health and teachers 😆
Please no more breastfeeding! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Over groomed men are a real turn off. I can't stand the super smooth chest thing. And don't get me started on men with waxed/threaded eyebrows :sick::sick::sick::sick:
I agree!!! I love a hairy chest…but they’re sadly few and far between. I literally want to know where she lives so I can go there 👀😂

My partners as furry as an Axminster rug 😀😛😍❤
How gorgeous!!! Need to get me one of those 💁🏻‍♀️

I guess I've not come across the waxed like a seal types :LOL:
I hope you never do 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a really UO but I don’t think I can say it 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’d love it if planes, buses and indeed any form of public transport had a section specifically for people with noisy kids or those who like playing their iPad etc without headphones so they could make noise without annoying others. Such an idea would of course be enforced 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Adults only planes would be great, the way you can book adults only hotels/resorts. I understand its probably financially unfeasible but still I dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Outside of stations, filter coffee prices have increased from 99p to £1.25 in May 2021, and now to £1.40. It is 10p a cup cheaper due to lower operating costs outside of transport hubs.

It has left some loyal customers outraged. One Twitter user said: 'Pret's filter coffee going from 99p to £1.40 has emotionally damaged me beyond repair.'

Could always make coffee at home? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adults only planes would be great, the way you can book adults only hotels/resorts. I understand its probably financially unfeasible but still I dream.
They would be more fun, if they were like the adults only bookshops.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Outside of stations, filter coffee prices have increased from 99p to £1.25 in May 2021, and now to £1.40. It is 10p a cup cheaper due to lower operating costs outside of transport hubs.

It has left some loyal customers outraged. One Twitter user said: 'Pret's filter coffee going from 99p to £1.40 has emotionally damaged me beyond repair.'

Could always make coffee at home? 🤪
I've never worked somewhere that doesn't have a tea and coffee station. Just make a coffee for free when you get to work. Why spend time and money buying one.

My UO is, people who are too fussy about what tea/ coffee they drink are weird and just being a pain for the sake of it. Fine when you make your own have it the way you like it, but being all particular about brand, amount of milk, time tea bag is left in, it's just being awkward for the sake of it. And if you need to be that particular, maybe you don't really like tea or coffee.

Reactions: 8
My kids are teens now but as little ones they either slept or sat quietly on planes. My favourite was a long haul when they fell asleep before take off and woke up after we landed. I didn’t drug them - honest 😂. The crew wanted to wake them up for meal service and I shooed them away…let sleeping sprogs lie I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New to this thread so apologies if already discussed.

I hate it when I'm in a restaurant and parents allow their kids to shriek, walk around, or run about. Whilst everyone else has gone out for a relaxing time to enjoy their food and wine, the last thing we all need is to feel that we're sitting in a play group!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
New to this thread so apologies if already discussed.

I hate it when I'm in a restaurant and parents allow their kids to shriek, walk around, or run about. Whilst everyone else has gone out for a relaxing time to enjoy their food and wine, the last thing we all need is to feel that we're sitting in a play group!
When we go out for food with our 4 year old we will go to child friendly places, there are some places near us with play areas or a seating area for families.

Me and partner also like to go out for food just the two of us sometimes, so I also understand not wanting to hear or see kids running about the place lol plus it’s dangerous with waiters carrying hot food

Reactions: 12
My unpopular opinion is that mobility scooters need to slow down. This after I had one reverse into me yesterday in morrisons when I was stood looking at the bread and my leg still hurts 😫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I changed tables in a restaurant because there were rowdy kids at next table. Husband was embarrassed but we were paying a babysitter to look after our kids, who we quite like. I wasn’t going to spend my Friday evening sitting next to loud Other People’s Kids who I definitely don’t like. I’m not a fan of OPKs even when they’re well behaved 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People that go to family friendly restaurants that have kids play stuff and kids menus, then complain or get the face on because there are children not acting in the Victorian manner - need to get a grip and go eat somewhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People that go to family friendly restaurants that have kids play stuff and kids menus, then complain or get the face on because there are children not acting in the Victorian manner - need to get a grip and go eat somewhere else.
I have had many more meals ruined due to over loud obnoxious drunks than children

Reactions: 23
Oh yes agree with that too. If I’m going somewhere that hands out crayons to kids and has chicken nuggets on the menu can’t complain about kids actually being there.

Reactions: 15
My unpopular opinion is that mobility scooters need to slow down. This after I had one reverse into me yesterday in morrisons when I was stood looking at the bread and my leg still hurts 😫
They're meant to go at walking speed, which is around 4 mph.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.