Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because the overhead lockers get full very quickly and you may end up with your bag being put in the hold. You can end up waiting at the carousel when you could have been out of the airport and on your way.
Suppose it all comes down to patience

Reactions: 2
I'm always last on and last off. I stay in my seat reading until the plane is empty, no pushing shoving and breeze into the luggage area and grab mine as its normally the only one left going round
I never get the argy bargy to get off either. You're rushing to join a queue.

Reactions: 7
Last on and last off for me I can't stand people barging on in a hurry. I rather go on last no pushing and then same leaving plane I sit until everyone us off then I go so I have space/time to get my bags and kids.

Oh to be able to fly 1st class thats the dream

Reactions: 13
I dont know its the londoner in me (always in a rush and prone to being obnoxious) but i just cannot deal with queues. When i moved to a small town and I saw a queue for the bus.. 😯😯😯 I was baffled lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cleaning influencers I don't get the hype and why has zoflora become popular since they showed it on social media? It always reminds me of my nan her house reeked of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cleaning influencers I don't get the hype and why has zoflora become popular since they showed it on social media? It always reminds me of my nan her house reeked of it 🤣
I add a couple of drops of the geranium Zoflora to my mop bucket to remind me of my lovely Nana.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Suppose it all comes down to patience
Problem is if you have a connection flight. I got told once I had to put mine in the hold. I explained I didn't have time to wait for it as I had a tight stopover and she didn't care. When I got to the plane there was plenty of space in the lockers...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Babies or screaming unruly children should be allowed on "family friendly" flights only. I do not want to listen to your kid screaming not for 1 hour and certainly not for 12

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Tinder swindler why have I just seen this!
It was so pointlessly long. They could have crammed everything into 1 hour. The women must have been so stupid to take out loans to “help” someone they believed to be a billionaire. I know he was a fraud, but it’s their own fault for believing such bullshit.

I feel bad for saying this but people who fall in love online and end up getting conned sending the other person thousands - are stupid. People feel sorry for them saying “they’re old” or “they’re naive”. No. Anyone in charge of their own finances are stupid to send thousands over to someone who they’ve never met.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
99% of people who claim they have anxiety are talking shite.
It’s yet another buzzword that’s been jumped on as an excuse to get out of doing things they don’t want to do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I don’t think it’s disrespectful to ask how someone has died when you find out they’ve passed away
What a weird thing to say, why do you think that you need to know? If you had been close to the person or their family you'd know anyway.
Have some respect for people's privacy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What a weird thing to say, why do you think that you need to know? If you had been close to the person or their family you'd know anyway.
Unless they died in a brothel on top of a prozzie what’s the big secret?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Welcome to the unpopular opinions thread ✨

Look how many likes it’s got. Not quite the unpopular opinion it seems!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m so morbidly curious. Death is a part of life. (As ironic as that sounds 🤣) It’s up to the next of kin/family if they wish to disclose the cause of death anyway so no harm in being curious and asking

Another unpopular opinion -

People who get offended or are shocked at women who choose to wear short skirts/boob tubes/tops that show cleavage are just jealous that they can’t pull it off themselves.

Reactions: 17
Unless they died in a brothel on top of a prozzie what’s the big secret?
Ha! Death in tragic circumstances is so funny. If someone asks me why my mum died so young I just say it was a sad accident to avoid giving the real answer.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
People who get offended or are shocked at women who choose to wear short skirts/boob tubes/tops that show cleavage are just jealous that they can’t pull it off themselves.
It depends. If your boobs are hanging out then your legs should be covered and if your arse is hanging out then your boobs should be convered. I just think it looks really gross when it all hangs out. I don't want to see your nipples or your bush

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.