Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion- People who claim women have everything “hanging out” are jealous they can’t pull the clothes off themselves.

(I agree it’s gross to see someone’s privates. E.g. a fanny or a knob). But absolutely nothing wrong with cleavage, thighs, nipples poking through, a bit of arse cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion- People who claim women have everything “hanging out” are jealous they can’t pull the clothes off themselves.

(I agree it’s gross to see someone’s privates. E.g. a fanny or a knob). But absolutely nothing wrong with cleavage, thighs, nipples poking through, a bit of arse cheek.
yes, I'm very jealous that people can't see my nipples :LOL: :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Unpopular Opinion - People who claim they’re not jealous of other women but still have an issue at how they dress are weirdos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You can disagree with someone’s outfit without being jealous and or a weirdo !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You can disagree with someone’s outfit without being jealous and or a weirdo !
Oh absolutely, if you don’t like a woman’s outfit because you just don’t like it then of course you’re not jealous or weird.

I find that, in my opinion, women who are offended by other women wearing short skirts and tops that show cleavage, or “too much leg” are just insecure that they cannot pull that outfit off themselves. Therefor jealousy. Nothing to do with the actual clothes. It’s to do with the skin on show.

Reactions: 2
When people say 'If there's anything I can do just let me know...' they don't really mean it. It's like pat on the back or a 'there there'. I'm sure we've all had the feeling of 'oh god' come up when someone says "Well, actually..."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh absolutely, if you don’t like a woman’s outfit because you just don’t like it then of course you’re not jealous or weird.

I find that, in my opinion, women who are offended by other women wearing short skirts and tops that show cleavage, or “too much leg” are just insecure that they cannot pull that outfit off themselves. Therefor jealousy. Nothing to do with the actual clothes. It’s to do with the skin on show.
What if I have a better figure than them and it’s nothing to do with jealousy? 😏

often I find that the ones that have it all out don’t actually have the figure to do so 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I also think men who's trousers are too tight or too short shorts are also gross. Am I jealous of their balls in your world? Also when their shirts are unbuttoned too much :sick: Am I jealous cause I don't have chest hair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What if I have a better figure than them and it’s nothing to do with jealousy? 😏

often I find that the ones that have it all out don’t actually have the figure to do so 🤪
Giiiiirll If you’ve got a good figure then flaunt it😉💃

I’d like to say I’ve got a great figure. Size 8/10 with 32F boobs. I’m not jealous of anyone and never get offended by seeing another woman’s tits, legs, midriff. I draw the line at a mucky hole though. Haven’t seen of those in my almost 30 years.

I certainly don’t see an issue of people who are a bigger size than me that “have it all out”. Heck, it’s 2022 as long as no one is showing a crusty knob, a wizards sleeve or an hole people shouldn’t have issues with other peoples body’s.

So my UO still stands. Women who have issues with other women’s cleavage and legs on show are weirdos.

In my probably and most likely unpopular opinion of course🤪

I also think men who's trousers are too tight or too short shorts are also gross. Am I jealous of their balls in your world? Also when their shirts are unbuttoned too much :sick: Am I jealous cause I don't have chest hair?
Are you a man or a woman? Or non-binary?

In my probably unpopular opinion (This is the unpopular opinion thread right? If it isn’t then please let me know) That women who are offended at other women’s cleavages and legs on show are jealous.

I don’t have an opinion at women being jealous of men’s chest hair. So sorry that I can’t answer you. That’s me assuming that you are a woman though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Where do you live that men still have chest hair? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Giiiiirll If you’ve got a good figure then flaunt it😉💃

I’d like to say I’ve got a great figure. Size 8/10 with 32F boobs. I’m not jealous of anyone and never get offended by seeing another woman’s tits, legs, midriff. I draw the line at a mucky hole though. Haven’t seen of those in my almost 30 years.

I certainly don’t see an issue of people who are a bigger size than me that “have it all out”. Heck, it’s 2022 as long as no one is showing a crusty knob, a wizards sleeve or an hole people shouldn’t have issues with other peoples body’s.

So my UO still stands. Women who have issues with other women’s cleavage and legs on show are weirdos.

In my probably and most likely unpopular opinion of course🤪

Are you a man or a woman? Or non-binary?

In my probably unpopular opinion (This is the unpopular opinion thread right? If it isn’t then please let me know) That women who are offended at other women’s cleavages and legs on show are jealous.

I don’t have an opinion at women being jealous of men’s chest hair. So sorry that I can’t answer you. That’s me assuming that you are a woman though.
I'm so glad you are using bold otherwise I'd be far too stupid to understand what you are trying to say. So women only dislike women in your world and nobody else. I guess that is a very UO you are correct. I am an equal opportunity hater

Where do you live that men still have chest hair? 😂😂😂
I guess I've not come across the waxed like a seal types :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad you are using bold otherwise I'd be far too stupid to understand what you are trying to say. So women only dislike women in your world and nobody else. I guess that is a very UO you are correct. I am an equal opportunity hater
No worries 😘

In my world, and I’ll repeat my initial statement.
“People who get offended or are shocked at women who choose to wear short skirts/boob tubes/tops that show cleavage are just jealous that they can’t pull it off themselves.” Although reading back I should have changed “People” to Women.

That’s it. That’s my unpopular opinion. Nothing to do with men’s chest hair or balls showing through tight trousers.

Nobody had to quote me and question me. You could have just politely disagreed (in your head) and kept scrolling. That’s what I do if I see an opinion I don’t like. I scroll past. If you’re offended then that’s your problem, not mine.

No worries 😘

In my world, and I’ll repeat my initial statement.
“People who get offended or are shocked at women who choose to wear short skirts/boob tubes/tops that show cleavage are just jealous that they can’t pull it off themselves.” Although reading back I should have changed “People” to Women.

That’s it. That’s my unpopular opinion. Nothing to do with men’s chest hair or balls showing through tight trousers.

Nobody had to quote me and question me. You could have just politely disagreed (in your head) and kept scrolling. That’s what I do if I see an opinion I don’t like. I scroll past. If you’re offended then that’s your problem, not mine.

Your on the wrong thread. This thread is about having your UO and then people slating it or agreeing it. If you don't like it this is not the thread for you

I'm not offended in the slightest. According to you I'm just a weirdo :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Unless they died in a brothel on top of a prozzie what’s the big secret?
Personally for me its because of follow up questions. I've said "car accident" for example before and that isn't enough for some people, its clear they want more details.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Your on the wrong thread. This thread is about having your UO and then people slating it or agreeing it. If you don't like it this is not the thread for you

I'm not offended in the slightest. According to you I'm just a weirdo :LOL:
I didn’t say I didn’t like it😆

Ive shared my unpopular opinion. Which we are all entitled to do. You quoted me and asked if I thought you were jealous of men’s chest hair? That’s not slating my opinion or agreeing with it now is it? I just thought it was a bit strange. Like I never mentioned men or chest hair🤣

But you’ve proved my point. Women who have an issue with another woman showing her cleavage or legs are weirdos.

Apologies for arguing all! Apologies for sharing my unpopular opinion. Maybe I am on the wrong thread if people are so easily offended and defensive over body parts.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t say I didn’t like it😆

Ive shared my unpopular opinion. Which we are all entitled to do. You quoted me and asked if I thought you were jealous of men’s chest hair? That’s not slating my opinion or agreeing with it now is it? I just thought it was a bit strange. Like I never mentioned men or chest hair🤣

But you’ve proved my point. Women who have an issue with another woman showing her cleavage or legs are weirdos.

Apologies for arguing all! Apologies for sharing my unpopular opinion. Maybe I am on the wrong thread if people are so easily offended and defensive over body parts.
😂 I. Am. Dead.

Personally for me its because of follow up questions. I've said "car accident" for example before and that isn't enough for some people, its clear they want more details.
Yeah, that’s weird. Saying car accident should be enough. Next time just say “they didn’t mind their own business so somebody got them” and then give them a look 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That isn’t arguing compared to what we have seen on this thread. This is tame. Like a 3/10 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.