Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Armpit hair looks gross and needs to be shaved of immediately and if you dye it or anything like that then u r just strange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel the same over her. She looks like an angry chimpanzee that's about to go lulu and start chucking people out of windows, etc 😀🤣🤣🤣
I just spat out my tea laughing! Also I am very behind the times because I didn’t realise she is 19 now 🙈 and all my talk of her parents needing to send her to school. Jesus. She is a total and utter dose though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leggings are not trousers, in the last couple of years I’ve seen it creep into British fashion bloggers and influencers content, leggings, trainers and short top. stoppit, it looks awful regardless of how slim and toned the wearer might be.

Cheap fillers and those scary lash extensions scream I got them done down the local beauty salon next to the nail place where they take cash only.

Reactions: 15
I also googled. Some pages say “pre pubescent”
That's from a psychology point of view :rolleyes: I could show you true life cases that tell a different story ,there's no label or justification for these sick fucks they are what they are ,in most cases it's not even the child that attracts them it's the idea of innocence and manipulation that the word child signifies ,a power trip for them ...( not getting at your post btw just my own thoughts on it )

BTW don't you just love how Tattle rolls this discussion was borne from David Bowies teeth 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
About the Paedophile thing, any grown adult having sex with or attracted to teenagers is a paedophile, I’m not using the correct psychiatric terms, to cater to their deviancies. They are a Paedophile end of.

Anyone between the age of 11-17 is a child. Regardless of if they have they have went through puberty.
17? Two 16 year olds being intimate, is that wrong? You can be legally married. What does the age difference need to be before it is wrong 16/18, 16/20, 16/45? As someone else has said, it’s an arbitrary figure. I’m sure there have been studies to show what age we are mature enough to consent rather than be coerced, but there are so many variables beyond age by why is that the measure?
The main woman involved with Andrew’s case was 17 so would be of legal age in the UK but not in the US - how does that work out?

Pdos aside, I believe there’s another additional group of men pursuing 15 & 16 year olds not because they are sexually attracted to them specifically but because they can be vulnerable, easy targets.
I know older women who can be coerced
and younger girls who are far more savvy, both have been through puberty. When does it become ‘old enough to know better’ victim blaming & for which there’s no law, rather than ‘sexual predator taking advantage’? It feels to me that there should be additional protection from predators not just an age.

Reactions: 3
UO - I do not like perfect teeth on men. I find it really creepy when a man has the most perfect set of pearly whites. Just looks like someone’s popped a pair of pastry cutters in one’s mouth.
Screenshot_20220212-122511.jpg

My ex was full of tattoos. Mainly tribal. But he liked to travel and would get a significant cultural tattoo of where ever he visited. Almost like a souvenir. He was full on English white. He had many friends of different cultures and literally no one batted an eyelid or was “offended” by them. The internet has created this whole culture of people who sit around doing nothing but finding things to be offended about - and it’s usually on behalf of someone else. A middle class white male for example deciding that all Asians will be offended by a white lady wearing a bindi. I’ve visited other countries many times and if anything the locals are very heart warmed by embracing things to do with their culture! So really who should give a toss about what Oliver or Matthew over in Cambridge has to say about it?
Indian woman here. I love love love when people from other ethnicity wear Indian clothes and bindis, I mean they look stunningly beautiful. I mean look at Gwen Stefani! There is no wrong in wearing jewellery or saree or bindi.. But I am all against gods and goddesses used as Halloween costumes (Heidi Klum did you hear me)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Minor-attracted persons (MAPs) is the term used by p e d o s trying to normalise their behaviour. There are groups of them online on social media, they’re trying to make it a legit sexual orientation. Makes me sick to my stomach and needs to be stomped out.
Oh my! I didn’t realise it was used in that context! I thought it was an alternative to p e d o! My apologises.

Reactions: 1
I think I understand what you're trying to say.

Pdphl has become an umbrella term for anyone who abuses a child, and it's not technically correct. There are different terms depending on the age groups involved.

Using the same term for them all waters down the seriousness of the matter, because some people will think of cases with older teens and think it's not as bad because the victim was at, or not far from, the age of consent.
Thank you yes perfectly put. . lines are being blurred. They are trying to normalise P e d o and make it acceptable https://www.thecollegefix.com/cambridge-conference-pedophilia-is-natural-and-normal/

Minor-attracted persons is part of the plan in rebranding
just google Minor-attracted persons and see how the branding is being accepted

This is all part of a deeper agenda and if you want to go down that particular rabbit hole look into "Transgenda agenda"

Reactions: 11
Thank you yes perfectly put. . lines are being blurred. They are trying to normalise P e d o and make it acceptable https://www.thecollegefix.com/cambridge-conference-pedophilia-is-natural-and-normal/

This is all part of a deeper agenda and if you want to go down that particular rabbit hole look into "Transgenda agenda"

Jeez, it’s disgusting that they wish to rebrand it!

Reactions: 8
A lot of the transgender movement is aimed at children. At that age children aren’t even straight, let alone trans and have no sexual appetite at all! Why do people take their kids to those pride events so they can witness half naked leather bound men, leather bound dog people on leads, human horses with tail butt plugs in and other such bizarre fetishes? As I’ve stressed before the pride events seem to have been hijacked by weird fetish and trans rather than your average gays/lesbians anyway and the movement is on its way into incorporating pedophilia as a sexual orientation… that’s what the + subliminally stands for. People who take their children to such events really need looking at tbh. It’s abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That's what I'm saying it depends how you define child , some would say under 18 ,some under 16 ..I would class a 17 yr old a young woman /man and not in the same context as a 13 yr old to me they're still a child .
To say things were different then does sound like a cop out but they were to a certain extent.

People left school at 14 or 15 and could go straight into a job. An awful lot of people married by 18-20 and had kids a lot younger. People grew up an awful lot quicker then. The mindset was very different which is probably why it wasn't frowned upon like it is now. Even getting married at 25 now seems young to a lot of people.

Even though 16 is lawful in the UK, it seems incredibly young.

Reactions: 10

The only ones that would normalise it are those that do it .I couldn't see many people being accepting of it although there are cultures where child brides are the norm:sick:

To say things were different then does sound like a cop out but they were to a certain extent.

People left school at 14 or 15 and could go straight into a job. An awful lot of people married by 18-20 and had kids a lot younger. People grew up an awful lot quicker then. The mindset was very different which is probably why it wasn't frowned upon like it is now. Even getting married at 25 now seems young to a lot of people.

Even though 16 is lawful in the UK, it seems incredibly young.
17 yr olds can legally do a lot of things from driving to marriage but I know plenty that haven't the sense they were born with 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have to say the whole MAP thing makes me very uncomfortable for obvious reasons, but also because it feels like it's trying to be tacked onto LGB people.

We've already seen an increase in homophobic hate crime and that's only likely to carry on. It's depressing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.