Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not that pdo's are a part of lgbt, its that they're trying to include themselves by saying its a natural attraction like homosexuality is.
The + is where peeedos are trying to include themselves I believe. That is my opinion.

As for gender let’s not get on to that topic again. In my opinion there is male and female - nothing else unless you are the very very rare percentage born both. Pretend to be what you like - it is only pretence, imagination or psychological illness and I dismiss it and address people as only he/she. I couldn’t care for pronouns or who I offend - that is their issue, not mine. You are what you are born as, gender is relative of what your genitals are at birth, no matter what your sexuality may be or what bits you’ve had added/removed. Simple as. Gender and sex are the same thing, couldn’t care what some new age scientist has to say! There are plenty of scientists who argue against this theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A moan from me. Anyone else noticing it's so hard to find a decent pub lunch nowadays thqts not freezer to fryer at wetherspoon etc

Took my aunt out today and must have walked for miles to find a ordinary pub to get fish and chips and burger that wasn't vegan or bleeping triple cooked truffle chips 🙄

Is this the way now ? Death to the traditional pub?

Reactions: 24
A moan from me. Anyone else noticing it's so hard to find a decent pub lunch nowadays thqts not freezer to fryer at wetherspoon etc

Took my aunt out today and must have walked for miles to find a ordinary pub to get fish and chips and burger that wasn't vegan or bleeping triple cooked truffle chips 🙄

Is this the way now ? Death to the traditional pub?
Most places don't actually cook tbh.. when I first moved to my area of West London I noticed a quaint little restaurant on a street just off the high street.. my flatmate told me that he basically just heats up things that he gets in... needless to say i have never bothered to go there

Reactions: 7
Cocktails are overrated and overpriced. They have silly names and don’t live up to their hype. Just seen a deal posted on Instagram, 2 for £14 🥴 I’m sure that’s “cheap” but I’d rather have a pint!

Reactions: 22
Most places don't actually cook tbh.. when I first moved to my area of West London I noticed a quaint little restaurant on a street just off the high street.. my flatmate told me that he basically just heats up things that he gets in... needless to say i have never bothered to go there
I'm in Glasgow and tnere used to be so many traditional 'old man' pubs that did a decent home made soup, macaroni cheese even a good sandwich.

Seems to be less and less. We went into what has always been a old fashioned pub with good home cooked food. Found its now ran by students, the menu was the 'twist' on traditional meals like vegan mac and cheese, hallumi burger etc.

As much as I enjoy a variety of foods sometimes you just want old fashioned comfort food. I felt that there's no market for this type of dining now. We ended up at KFC of all places because it was what it says greasy chicken and chips lol

Cocktails are overrated and overpriced. They have silly names and don’t live up to their hype. Just seen a deal posted on Instagram, 2 for £14 🥴 I’m sure that’s “cheap” but I’d rather have a pint!
French martinis are vile 🤮

Wetherspoons is pants. I get really annoyed by people who suggest the place. I would rather buy myself crap from Iceland and cook it myself.

I don’t see many old man food pubs round here anymore either. It’s all trendy and vegan crap.

Reactions: 11
All the pubs have gone over-priced and crap.
Oh, for the days of a cheese crusty roll , or chips in a baguette - the pubs of 40 years ago.
There's a club in town that does normal lunches , pie and chips, liver and onions and mash, and a good range of sandwiches. And nothing with bloody rocket on the side-...............we go there.

Reactions: 5
oh yes I agree there, but the OP said that the + subliminally stands for pedophilia and that’s just not the case.
How do you know it is not case? There are groups and individuals already out there trying to push peeedophila as a
sexual preference people must “accept”.

Pretty much every other sexual orientation is covered by all the extra letters. So you tell me what the + could possibly please.

Reactions: 6
All the pubs have gone over-priced and crap.
Oh, for the days of a cheese crusty roll , or chips in a baguette - the pubs of 40 years ago.
There's a club in town that does normal lunches , pie and chips, liver and onions and mash, and a good range of sandwiches. And nothing with bloody rocket on the side-...............we go there.
Sounds like my type of place!

We regularly go for Sunday lunch with my 80 year old gran ans her sister they don't want rocket at the side 🤣

Reactions: 3
So many of them are way too sweet and sugary. My favourite go to cocktail now is a martini - at least if you are paying 8 or 9 quid you know what you are getting since they can't just fill it up with fruit juice.

How do you know it is not case? There are groups and individuals already out there trying to push peeedophila as a
sexual preference people must “accept”.

Pretty much every other sexual orientation is covered by all the extra letters. So you tell me what the + could possibly please.
From what I understand it's stands for two spirit where people identify as both male and female spirit .I don't get why people would push P e a d o s on the LGBTQ community it doesn't make them any more perverted than a heterosexual because of who they sleep with, why would people assume they'd be interested in children 👀

Where I used to live during college in Ireland there was a “sober pub” aka a coffee shop right in the middle of where the pubs are in town that opened until midnight, that was extremely lgbtq+ friendly. Most of the people who went in during the weekend nights were of that community and it was lovely safe space for them to be. Found out it closed during the first wave of Covid, which is a shame.The world definitely needs more of them.
were we in college together I wonder 😂

Wetherspoons is pants. I get really annoyed by people who suggest the place. I would rather buy myself crap from Iceland and cook it myself.

I don’t see many old man food pubs round here anymore either. It’s all trendy and vegan crap.
I have friends who are obsessed with Wetherspoons. I find it a bit meh. It's nothing special. Their breakfast selection isn't that bad though.

Reactions: 4
From what I understand it's stands for two spirit where people identify as both male and female spirit .I don't get why people would push P e a d o s on the LGBTQ community it doesn't make them any more perverted than a heterosexual because of who they sleep with, why would people assume they'd be interested in children 👀
As I said before it's trying to make p e d o , acceptable it's not the LGBTQ community that are doing it nor the man on the street, it's the line blurring.
I know many gays and lesbians are moving away from the LGBTQ community because it's becoming a farce and its harming children its an agenda People believe its just another CT but its real

look into Kinsey and his work, its shocking

Last edited:
The girls from twinder swindler- i don’t feel sorry for them.

unfeminist of me-they were looking to attract a certain type of male and lifestyle and if they managed to find love as well it would have been a bonus for them. You see it a lot nowadays with younger girls. No one wants to work, they want to jump straight into the lavish travelling lifestyle.

they also commited fraud with the credit card companies as well but everyone just skips past that part, obviously they werent as bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yeah there’s a limit to how long you can carry them off imo View attachment 1054102
Maybe this is an UO, but I think she looks cool as duck.

I hate this idea that when you're old you have to be a granny with a tea dress and pearls. The old people we know are like that because it's what was popular when they were young. When my generation are old, we'll all be tatted up in skinny jeans and trainers.

Reactions: 24

I hate this idea that when you're old you have to be a granny with a tea dress and pearls. The old people we know are like that because it's what was popular when they were young. When my generation are old, we'll all be tatted up in skinny jeans and trainers.
Same! Imagine as a child that was the granny that rocked up to collect you from school! You'd be the coolest kid in the place 😂 I think she looks amazing!

Reactions: 17

Same! Imagine as a child that was the granny that rocked up to collect you from school! You'd be the coolest kid in the place 😂 I think she looks amazing!
Same! I'm a granny that my grandkids like to show off. Piercings tats multi-coloured hair.. Mine were all done long before it became a fashion.

One of my favorite things is to get the kids to colour my hair lots of pots of crazy hair colours lots of paint brushes and off they go,

I get some looks from older people but kids love it

• Heart
Reactions: 21

It's more the old wrinkled sagging skin doesn't carry the tatt well .I'd doubt there's many in tea dresses or pearls these days ,future oldies will more than likely resemble Lola Ferrari.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm in Glasgow and tnere used to be so many traditional 'old man' pubs that did a decent home made soup, macaroni cheese even a good sandwich.

Seems to be less and less. We went into what has always been a old fashioned pub with good home cooked food. Found its now ran by students, the menu was the 'twist' on traditional meals like vegan mac and cheese, hallumi burger etc.

As much as I enjoy a variety of foods sometimes you just want old fashioned comfort food. I felt that there's no market for this type of dining now. We ended up at KFC of all places because it was what it says greasy chicken and chips lol

French martinis are vile 🤮
The Quarter Gill on Dumbarton Rd still does proper food. I could go a lunch in there today but I’m 120 miles away.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.